Is Braveheart the best movie of all time?

Is Braveheart the best movie of all time?

• Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 46 86.8%

• Total voters
Poll: Is your post a joke?

Secondly, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is fucking horrible.Mallrats and, in particular, Clerks, are great movies but Kevin Smith is going down the drain.

It's not the best movie ever, but as a Scotsman I gotta love it! I remember all the pubs showed it before Scotland played England in a football game a few years ago. It got everyone pumped up and dying to beat the English. Needless to say, I don't think we did (I can't remember I was pished).
FREEEDDOOOMMMM!!

Yeah, I heard about that.
Regardless, it's certainly not a classic but I like Jason Lee quite alot so it pulled me in.
Clerks is still hot shit though.

Nah, Braveheart IS an excellent film, but there's no way it can be considered the greatest film of all time. In my opinion, that title goes to "The Godfather" or possibly "Casablanca." For some reason, I've enjoyed all of Kevin Smith's movies, even "Mallrats," despite the fact that Kevin Smith even apologized for it at the Cannes Film Festival. I also have a thing for Jason Lee though, so the movie might've sucked without him, I dunno. Still, "A Guy Thing" was awful, not even Jason Lee could make up for that piece of shit...

You jack whores, Jay and Silent Bob was fuckin hilarious, if you watch it for what it is, a stupid fuckin movie, you would think thus also, FIreworm why don't you try to relax once in awhile, you know, just kick back and laugh at something, life is funny, everybody is funny, now you're funny too, DRINK!

AjDeath said:
You jack whores, Jay and Silent Bob was fuckin hilarious, if you watch it for what it is, a stupid fuckin movie, you would think thus also, FIreworm why don't you try to relax once in awhile, you know, just kick back and laugh at something, life is funny, everybody is funny, now you're funny too, DRINK!

Jay and Silent Bob was abhorrent.Off the top of my head, the only movie even less funny was the last Austin Powers installment which I think of less as a movie, and more of cinematic rape.
It's obvious you know fuck all about movies so I'll end this post on that pretentious note.

LordFireworm said:
Jay and Silent Bob was abhorrent.Off the top of my head, the only movie even less funny was the last Austin Powers installment which I think of less as a movie, and more of cinematic rape.
It's obvious you know fuck all about movies so I'll end this post on that pretentious note.

You're right, movies are something I don't give a shit about, I go out of my way to not watch movies, I haven't seen a director really use his craft since (cliche alert) Hitchcock. And really someone should take the piss out of these shit movies. And Lord what is so important about me not knowing shit about movies as you claim? Use a dictionary next time, Ha ha, fooled you!

GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME-IT IS EITHER SPACEBALLS OR THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD PARTS ONE AND TWO!