is it just me but......

every time i watch the x files on a monday night, i expect Mulder to put on a wig and start singing kiss of judas.

every time i listen to strato, i keep imaginin timo to sing - The Truth Is Out there. or something.

:D

this is not a coincedence, this is a very spooky phenomenom,

maybe scully should do research about cloning.:D

well being in the job i am i need something to keep me from turning sane. (being insane is far way better)

maybe i watch too much x files and buffy.

nah can never watch too much of either.

in the tune to x files theme....
do do do do do. do do do do do do.........

:guh:

last weeks was about a sea monster killing people, that mulder figured out it was the water itself turnung into a squid of such.

x files rocks.

even if it is lame at time.

:lol: :) I always thought I would be fanatic with such stuff! ;) I love my weekly Demon Hunter John Sinclair! Misterious occult creatures from hell and elsewhere threatening human life *shiver* pure atrocity! :loco:

np: EToS - a virginand a whore - fall of man

i was so hooked on x files when it first hit the uk, i bought the theme song on cassette which came out as a single. (that was about 5 years ago - i was still in high school then)

hmmm. now thats scary.

i love highlander the series but its never on tv no more.

highlander is the ultimate sci/fantasy movie/series of all time.

highlander 4 is awesome too.

hail the immortals.

ROFL:D

you know dave culthard reminds me of someone too, but know i try and think who i cant remember.
damn.

:mad:

i have a kitten now, called Acacia.

:D

after of course - Iron maiden.

was gonna call her Timo (after Kotipelto) but but she is a girl. doesnt sound right.

why i just mentioned that i dont know.