Is it possible to pass a hair follicle test?

TheIllicitOne

Ik ben lekker...
Feb 21, 2006
los angeles
:Smokin:You guys wouldn't happen to know anything about the hair follicle tests would ya? I was informed today that I would be taking one towards the end of May. I stopped smoking the green yesterday but it traces back 3 months. Do any of you know if the shampoos/cleansers or anything like that actually work?

Yea dude, I found all that stuff as well. Thats why I was asking if the shampoo stuff really works. I've read stuff that says once it's in your hair it can be detected no matter what and I've also read some stuff saying that the shampoos/etc actually work. I guess what I was looking for is people who have actually been in a similar situation and used such products successfully or unsuccessfully.

An oil and natural gas drilling company that I used to work for. I'm going to try to get on there again.

Does that mean you already knew what kind of tests they would do before hiring you? I think there isnt a lot we can do

Well a few years ago when I worked for the company, they were doing piss tests. Anyways, life happened and I quit and moved to another job. I figured now would be a good time to go back as the pay there is amazing. I stopped smoking last night to give ample time for it to get out of my system before the piss test. I find out today that they're doing hair follicle tests now. So, does anybody have any experience w/ the Shampoos?

no experience with that stuff sorry bro, but i do know of alot of other drilling companies in northern alberta that dont require that kinda stuff if your looking for a job up there, hell back when my brother worked for this one company his foreman would be rolling a joint on their way out to the worksite.:Smokin:

Sounds like a hell of a predicament, my advice is get friendly with someone who works on film sets or is a make up artist and possibly get a "real hair" wig - wear that to the test temporarily glued to your head, making sure most or if not all body hair is vacant therefore minimizing the possibility of a random hair being plucked from the arse of wisdom.

:Smokin:You guys wouldn't happen to know anything about the hair follicle tests would ya? I was informed today that I would be taking one towards the end of May. I stopped smoking the green yesterday but it traces back 3 months. Do any of you know if the shampoos/cleansers or anything like that actually work?

The reason it stays in your hair is because you can still have it somewhere else in your body, the only way you could get rid of it is to cut your hair down to your scalp and shave your head on a regular basis.

drugs are bad mmkay?
quiz1262outcome4.gif