It's Q&A time: post your question for Seventh Wonder!

Kazar

SW-moderator
May 14, 2007
Is there something you've always wanted to know about Seventh Wonder (but were afraid to ask)...?

Well, here's your chance!

Post your question in this thread, and perhaps it'll be your question that will be selected and answered in the third part of the soon to be released video (a video that will also contain two snippets of new music (!) and footage from the 'MF'-rehearsals regarding the PPUSA 2014 show/DVD shoot).

As a fan, I really appreciate this initiative, thanks for the opportunity!

My question: You guys have recorded in the studio several times. You have recorded songs are quite complex, but what was the song that did it cost more individually recording each of you?

Thanks!

Anything to reveal about the upcoming album? E.g. number of songs, track lenghts, unusual styled songs, hypothetical presence of Tommy's sweet sister.

Who is the best English teacher :tickled:
KIDDING!!!

Seriously tho.. the last album had The Great Escape based on a book. Is there still a topic or idea that someone or a few of you are looking to tackle but haven't found the right sound, arrangement or time yet?

Do you find yourself in a daily struggle to fight for motivation and work through physical pain and sacrifice to achieve greatness or is it just that easy to be progressive metal gods? What is your biggest limiting factor?

I'd like to know something useless, like a list of odd phobias or funny quirks you guys have. :lol: Something to mix it up amidst the serious, on-point questions.

Do you guys have plans to do a north american tour? Specifically concerned about western canada for myself, but it would be nice to see this side of the world get some of the amazing music that europe takes for granted. Also, is the new album going to be a concept album or do you have plans to do another concept album in the future? If you did another one, do you think it could have the same creativity and magnitude as mercy falls?

^ I don't think the band could really answer the first part of that. Tours are controlled by the promoters. If they don't feel like having SW in their town, then SW can't just show up and play because they feel like it. Which sucks. I'm sure they'd love to do a US tour, but getting the promoters on board...