james, what was your first ever live gig playing?

cravenmetal

Apr 6, 2002
Two Harbors, MN
Visit site
hey bro,
i know you are having a hard time recalling some facts from the past. i was just wondering if you are able to recall the first time you played live on a national, regional, or local tour or gig?

just curious about the past?

Hi Kurt,

Actually it was International. It was in 1987 and I was very young: Headlining at the Hammersmith Odeon in London England, playing for Agent Steel. I had only ever played out in front of people one time before that, at a high school variety show.

Hello James,
I just want to thank you for the info. Hope all is well for you!!! I believe I told you last time you called that I got some good news from my doctor. My levels are coming down again!!!! Anyway I am happy you were able to recall some of the past..... in time James it will all come back. My support is with you 110%.
Regards
~Kurt~

Hi Kurt,

Actually it was International. It was in 1987 and I was very young: Headlining at the Hammersmith Odeon in London England, playing for Agent Steel. I had only ever played out in front of people one time before that, at a high school variety show.
:O That's intense!