Janne Owns

Fastbodom

I Spit on Your Grave
Jul 17, 2006
The Netherlands
52193213xq8.jpg

whaat the F*** LOL !!

yeah me too, i think it's a gif i found of SOB... i'd like to read a detailed story about the event lol :lol:

"the monitor guy took all the guys down from monitors and Janne couldn't hear a damn thing anymore.

In the middle of the song Janne threw his keyboard on the floor and stormed to the backstage destroying everything on his sight with the rage of a drunken Finn." -SOB

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6055297950868227223"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6055297950868227223[/ame]
Am I blind because I dont see it in the video on google video. but the camere seems to be the same as on SOB.

oh it's the same show alexi hits himself in the back with his axe (7:50)

:lol::lol::lol:

Look at Janne at around 4:00 when he's suposed to play his solo on Needled, :lol:

EDIT: Or the moment of the pic is after the break they used to do during Downfall or this is not the vid, cos I've watched it all and the keyboard remains at his place the whole 57 minutes.

LOL that show is pretty Fucked up than :rofl: haha First alexi Fucks up his Guitar Spin trick thing than Janne Forgot to play a solo :rofl: and screws it up with something else funny than there where some other mistakes and than Downfall :p LOL

Bad day for those guys back then

we can call this the COB Blooper Thread :rofl:

I'm pretty sure Janne did not forget to play his solo...
You can see the guys working on his shit so there was something wrong, and you hear the faint solo, at least the last part of it if you listen.

I'm pretty sure Janne did not forget to play his solo...
You can see the guys working on his shit so there was something wrong, and you hear the faint solo, at least the last part of it if you listen.

I don't know if we're talking about the same solo, but in the Needled 24/7 solo the keys sound seems to be down and you can see Janne ''sweeping'' all the keys moving the hand from one side of the keyboard to the other like ''WTF, there's no sound!'' and I lol'd hard at that, :lol:

what show is that? is it on the CRY Dvd? in the document part that they play and than first off the bass guitar from henka got lose from his guitarstrap and than some input plugs fail working ?

I can't remember exactly what part that was, but the Tavastia '97 gig was probably the answer to the question of "What's the worst moment of your career?" in CRY documentary.

(they also asked what was the best moment and they talked about Japan)