Jaska, Janne and Henkka are leaving the band!!!!!

They'll have to announce a name first. That they're working on songs. I imagine they'll record in Finland. They also need a record deal, which shouldn't be too hard. But we're still a long way from hearing any new music I suspect.

Do you guys think we'll have full band or will it be more like Alexi and Dan + guests?

From that promo where there's only the two of them, I thought it's possible it's Alexi and Daniel + live members? But a full band is just as possible at this point.

It will be an actual band of course. Not session musicians or ”Laiho and the deadbeats.” But they need a new album (a good one) before live.

Previously, they said they had candidates for the vacant positions. So... I think there are only two of them in the picture because they don't want to publish new members yet.

It was many months ago Alexi said the bassist and drummer were already decided, and the keyboardist would be chosen between two candidates.

Last edited:
Reactions: COB-666
So in Daniel's instagram story there's a picture of him and Alexi and a timer that's set to end tomorrow at midnight, finland time. So then we'll be getting some news. I will be staying up definitely.
As I said, more likely they'd be revealing the new lineup and band name but this timing is weird... Not expecting a song to be released but usually when something is told to happen at midnight it's some music video out or a song coming to be available on spotify...
Edit: Timer has been changed to around midday so a bit earlier

Last edited:
Reactions: COB-666
Hey I thought I'd make a new thread for Post COB activities, mostly Alexi and Daniel's stuff, I posted it a moment ago, called The Next Chapter

Maybe this was issued to production a long time ago since they were supposed to play the HCDR tour this summer, and they didn't draw it out.