@ Jax - Paradise Lost tabs?

Nov 20, 2006
Chicago
Jax, you said a while back that official tabs for PL would be up soon... any new info? Also, I assume the tabs are coming straight from MJR... are they just the solos, are all the guitar parts?

Thanks!

Still waiting to get the tabs from MJR, he needed to fix something or other in them before sending them along. I do believe they're all of the guitar parts, but don't quote me on that because I may be wrong. I just got home from Maui last night, so I'll see what I can find out from him about them before the end of the weekend..

Wait, he's really writing out ALL the guitar parts for the album? Or jus certain songs?

He did the whole album before they left on tour. Not 100% sure if it's all of each song or just the solos..will find out soon enough. We'll be putting a new tab on the site every few weeks..

It wasn't too humid (western Michigan in summer is far worse), & there were a lot of tradewinds on and off throughout the week we were there (we stayed in northwest Maui)..highs were in the low to mid 80s, & it was quite comfortable.

It wasn't too humid (western Michigan in summer is far worse), & there were a lot of tradewinds on and off throughout the week we were there (we stayed in northwest Maui)..highs were in the low to mid 80s, & it was quite comfortable.

W/B, WB! :)

This thread is old as hell and still no tabs from "Paradise Lost" album on Symphony X's Website.. I just saw them in St. Paul so of course im anxious to try and "attempt" the guitar wizardry that is Michael Romeo...

How about something for us who prefer keys to strings?:) Pretty, pretty please? Something from The Damnation Game? The Edge of Forever or A winter's Dream - The Ascension...
or..Candlelight Fantasia? The Sacrifice?

Too many questions?:p

I want midi files and a book of piano arrangements! :loco: Of all the good songs and not just PL tho.