Jens “BlackChest” Pohl announces retirement as designer/webmaster of Katagory5.com

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
Webmaster Jens “BlackChest” Pohl announces his retirement as designer/webmaster of Katagory5.com – Katagory V now seeking replacement!!!

Due to Jens’s busy schedule and narrowing down his outside work to only Running-Wild.net and Metal.de, He has decided to relinquish his throne as webmaster/designer of Katagory V, and wants to pass the torch of rebellion on to a possible replacement.

Jens had this to say, “I have enjoyed doing the website for Katagory V very much for three years now, but things are moving fast for me and my life lately. If I am doing something, I try to do it 100% with all my passion and all my forces. Due to lack of free time and the fact that I have decided to devote more time to my journalistic passion for Metal.de, I am stepping down. My wish now is that Katagory V gets another devoted webmaster, who has the ability and the heart to step up with this uprising and simply awesome band! I will still support the band on the sidelines as a fan, but I hope my decision is understandable."

Bassist Dustin Mitchell commented on Jens’ decision, “Most webmasters don’t get the recognition that they deserved for their hard work and the countless hours of time taken to make things function, but they are the backbone of every band out there in cyberspace, and their creation and ingenuity is the first impression fans see when visiting a bands website. Jens has been a great asset to us, and helped us out more than he will admit; he deserves the same respect and praise of any success the band has seen in his tenure as webmaster/designer. Although we will miss his presence on the website, he is still a fan, our metal brother, and part of the Katagory V family and I’m sure we’ll see him around from time to time. For now, we wish him the best of luck!”

With Jens moving on, Katagory V is now seeking a new webmaster and designer to create a new website themed to the upcoming album, “Hymns of Dissension” due out October 16th. Any experienced designer/webmaster interested in taking on this challenge and being a part of the Katagory V family can contact the band for more details by filling out the form on the “contacts” page of the bands official website, or via their myspace page.

Please title your email ‘new K5 web designer’ so that it will be directed appropriately.

Hi Jens!!!
:worship:

Actually, it is interesting you bring this up...

As of rnow, We have found someone, or actaully a group/company consisting of three extremely talented webdesigners to create the new website. We will be announcing who they are and the tenative launch date later on in the week.

... a big thanks goes out to our good friend Rainer Kalwitz for having these very creative guys in Poland (hint, hint) get in touch with us. :p