Jessi Slaughter... THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

This. End of discussion.

Let's get back to the lolz that her dad brings to the table.

YA LYING BUNCH OF PRICKS.:loco:

1279813099489.jpg

As a side note, I was at work today minding my own business, when out the blue I started dying laughing cause I thought about her dad yelling "I BACK TRACED IT."

Mr. Slaughter rocks the mic like a vandal.

I found myself laughing today too, just as a picture how fast he got down onto his knee.

It reminds me of when The Rock is about to lay the smack down on some poor bitches ass

It all leads back to American media. TV, Newspapers, Movies, Music, TEH INTERNETZ. I don't even refer to this kinda stuff as "conspiracies" anymore because its so god damn obvious. And yeh, it does go on in the UK and all around the world but the U.S seems worse for this kind of shit.

www.vigilantcitizen.com

This kid is the prime example of a mind controlled drone. Not Hi-Jacking this with all my hippie bullshit tho :)

Pish.

Utter pish.

If you're gonna call conspiracy theory, at least call something cool like Roswell.

As much as I hate the liberal media, its not their fault mostly on this one. Fuck this v-ship and parental controls and electronics, all that shit is doing is removing responsibility from the parents so that they don't have to do their job. That's fucking horseshit. Had her parents been watching her the whole time, not only would the situation ever happen, but she wouldn't think its ok to take nude pictures of herself and to talk the way she does. That just shows that her parents haven't been watching her for a very long time.

As much as I hate the liberal media, its not their fault mostly on this one. Fuck this v-ship and parental controls and electronics, all that shit is doing is removing responsibility from the parents so that they don't have to do their job. That's fucking horseshit. Had her parents been watching her the whole time, not only would the situation ever happen, but she wouldn't think its ok to take nude pictures of herself and to talk the way she does. That just shows that her parents haven't been watching her for a very long time.

you contradict yourself in the post... or are the parents supposed to not install any protections on the computer and then just sit with there the whole time, every time, she is on the computer? sometimes TWS, i just don't know about you....

if the parents had done their job correctly she would know better if they set limitations upon her. yes kids will do things they are not supposed to, boys will get their hands on dirty magazines and hide them, but for the most part, if the kids fear the punishment of being caught, they won't need to have to supervise them all the time. Yes parental controls are cool for parents that work and their kids are home alone a lot, but for the most part, parent shouldn't use them as a way to avoid actually taking time to be a parent.

What do you guy's think? OT in the OT but . . .

Didn't want to start a new thread. Sleep time, teh stoned. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate this guy infinitely more than Jessi Slaughter.... atleast that dumb slut made me laugh. This guy just dun' goofed.

I can't believe he legally changed his name to "Mr. my pals". In his other vids he walks up to black people to ask their opinion on what they think about it. He is trying to change the word "my pals" to mean "human". :confused: