[Job Offer]: Drums Programming

Anas3188

Feb 15, 2010
LIMITED OFFER !
ONE SONG FOR FREE, FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

Hi everyone !

This is my very first thread here, but i've been following everyone of you for a while now, and i got in touch with some of the members for my mixing/mastering stuff.
I've been programming and editing drums for 4 years now, and i would like to offer you my services for the most abordable rates.
I use Addictive Drums 1.5.3 with all the kits, and Cubase 5, so i have a great choices of snares/kicks/toms etc....
I can program drums for everykind of style, from Reggae to Pop Music, from Prog Metal to Brutal Death Metal.
I would start at 60$ per song which includes:
-Programming drums as realistic as possible
-Editing (floating tempo, laidback snare etc...)
-Exporting the files with no effects, and you decide if the tone pleases you or not.

You can check my stuff here :
https://soundcloud.com/anasa-1/genesis-chamber-let-me-go

https://soundcloud.com/anasa-1/ignominious-fall-betrayer-of

More examples soon !

For the payment, paypal only and i'm on Skype if you guys wanna talk a bit.

Not sure if this would be legal as you'd practically give away the samples. I'd export MIDI.

Well actually it's like exporting files as i would do in any case of recording drums, but it's just programming drums.
Also everyone can replace the samples, that's why i proposed to export each tracks with no effects so that you can replace the snare sample for exemple, apply more reverb etc..

Edit: also, the drummaps are different, so to avoid tricky situations i prefer exporting directly wav files that midi files.

Hi Anas ;)

Well actually it's like exporting files as i would do in any case of recording drums, but it's just programming drums.
Not the same at all, it's totally illegal as you're kind of indirectly selling raw AD samples that you didn't recorded yourself, from a commercial VSTi.
If I give you money to program a drum track, then I'll be able to cut multiple AD kick, snare and toms samples, make TCIs or whatever, and use it everywhere I want, even if I don't paid for Addictive Drums.
Not sure the XLN guys would appreciate.

A legit solution is to give a stereo track of all the drums, but personnaly I'll never pay for something like that.

You'd be better targetting AD users, and then selling the MIDI track and a AD preset of the kit you used, so that everything is legit.
And if you own several Drums VSTi, do the same for each one.

Really ?
Is that valid too for Slate, LSD... etc samples ?

I always remove my "augmenting" samples when giving away raw multitracks to clients after a mix is done, thinking it was illegal.

Exactly

Edit: Feel free to send me one song, i mean rythm guitars/bass and the tempo.
First come, first served

Really ?
Is that valid too for Slate, LSD... etc samples ?

I always remove my "augmenting" samples when giving away raw multitracks to clients after a mix is done, thinking it was illegal.

It was my understanding that the samples could not be cut up and rearranged in any way though. So chopping them up after the fact wasn't covered.

Again, my understanding but I could be wrong.

Hi everyone !

This is my very first thread here, but i've been following everyone of you for a while now, and i got in touch with some of the members for my mixing/mastering stuff.
I've been programming and editing drums for 4 years now, and i would like to offer you my services for the most abordable rates.
I use Addictive Drums 1.5.3 with all the kits, and Cubase 5, so i have a great choices of snares/kicks/toms etc....
I can program drums for everykind of style, from Reggae to Pop Music, from Prog Metal to Brutal Death Metal.
I would start at 60$ per song which includes:
-Programming drums as realistic as possible
-Editing (floating tempo, laidback snare etc...)
-Exporting the files with no effects, and you decide if the tone pleases you or not.

You can check my stuff here :
https://soundcloud.com/anasa-1/genesis-chamber-let-me-go

https://soundcloud.com/anasa-1/ignominious-fall-betrayer-of

More examples soon !

For the payment, paypal only and i'm on Skype if you guys wanna talk a bit.

Walnut Groove Studio! Love Carnival in Coal!

I personally think it would make sense to be fluent in many different drum programming VSTi's (AD, EZ, Superior, Slate, ect.)
Reason being the user can pick what they like (or what they have) and you can give them the midi/preset you used.

... Or you could say fuck it and just send the multitracks of audio haha.

Ha ha ! Well, can't wait to work with one of you now !

Edit: That's what i'm planning to when i'll get a better laptop which could handle all of them without latency or crashing.

Sounds good. Programming drums is such a pain - I think it's a good idea.