John Bush Sings Gung-Ho VIDEO!

where were they playing?? the crowd just stood there like it was the Irish Rovers on stage. hardly any movement at all.

The Chuck Billy Benefit Show called Thrash of the Titans in San Francisco 08/11/2001

300px-Tottposter.gif

It was filmed but never released. Tales from the Pit did put the Vio-lence footage on their DVD release. What i have is the Venue's copies that one of promoters has, which we put on DVD. I can't give ANYONE COPIES. Only the band Anthrax who played that night were given copies by ME.

Don't have much against Rob's original solos:) but dude, That solo for Gung Ho was really bad

I am a fan of Rob's - but that solo was not so hot. However I think this was his first (or one of the first) shows he had with the band. When I saw them do this song in 2004 it was MUCH better - and his solo for this song on TGO2E was also much better. Is Rob playing one of Scott's Jackson's?! Damn videos like this - they never focus on the guitar player when they are doing a lead!

Anyway, awesome video. Wish I could see the whole thing! Looks like the benefit worked because Chuck Billy is in charge and kicking ass once again!

I am a fan of Rob's - but that solo was not so hot. However I think this was his first (or one of the first) shows he had with the band. When I saw them do this song in 2004 it was MUCH better - and his solo for this song on TGO2E was also much better. Is Rob playing one of Scott's Jackson's?! Damn videos like this - they never focus on the guitar player when they are doing a lead!

Anyway, awesome video. Wish I could see the whole thing! Looks like the benefit worked because Chuck Billy is in charge and kicking ass once again!

Remember that was Robs first set with Anthrax( i think can anyone back me up on this??)
I will look at it again and find a better solo.....