JP X-mas tunes...

Liquidskul

New Metal Member
Nov 30, 2004
Anybody know where I can find all the Christmas songs that Panzer did? I don't even know what all songs they did, but I'd love to get my mits on 'em (especially this time of year). Is it possible to post MP3s (or is that bad?)? I'd be happy to pay for them or whatever. Can anyone help?

I actually planned on talking to Mark about putitng up a page with all the Christmas songs. There's been quite a few requests, so I'll be sure to put them online this weekend.

Zac

I am absolutely stunned. What Child is This made my heart stop. I'm totally at a loss for words. If I had a whole record of songs like this I'd fall to pieces.

Fantastic....
I guess people can think ahhhh how many times has Christmas music been redone and done and done but unloess it is done by a band who really puts passion into it , it's the same over and over again and I can honestly say I have never heard these songs in that way before. Moved the hell outta me.

I hope it was cool to post those links ovedr at the IM board, more people need to hear these songs.
If it is not cool someone let me know and I'll ask an IM Mod to take em down. And pls. forgive me in advance...

Is there any way to download the whole song or maybe for next year ya'll can put something together on the cheap and we can pay for whatever cost there may be?
Gotta have these songs full length they are just gorgeous!