Jurassic world was shit.

It was alright, those kids were pointless and stupid though. Finally got to see Avengers 2 and it was pretty disappointing :(

It was alright, those kids were pointless and stupid though. Finally got to see Avengers 2 and it was pretty disappointing :(

I also think it's criminal that the dinosaurs look worse than they did 20 years ago.

And tbh the superhero fad can't die fast enough. It's this decade's zombies.

Birdman was a good film. So was Nightcrawler. Superhero names but not superhero films. The next trend. The next level of meme

Last edited:
I also think it's criminal that the dinosaurs look worse than they did 20 years ago.

And tbh the superhero fad can't die fast enough. It's this decade's zombies.
Are Decades longer in the southern hemisphere? 2002 was X-men and Spiderman shortly after. Around then was also horrible shit like Catwoman, Daredevil, and Punisher movies. Batman Begins is 10 years old now. Zombie movies were all about the same time, Dawn of the Dead remke in 2004 and Land of the Dead in 2005.

Seeing as there are super-hero movies due up untill 2020, "this decades fad" is a bit of a stretch.

P.S. I love the MCU movies D: But I was never really into comics as a kid. I just like bright lights, loud noises, and family-friendly nazi references.

Completely agree. It's a shame, because I like a good majority of the characters in comics, but the movies are just like a swift kick in the nuts to that.

Can never please the fanboys. pfffft

I could not care less about any movie that isn't Trailer Park Boys or Star Trek tbh.

Finally watched season 8-9 this summer, got my roommate really into it too. Great times.
R.I.P. Phil Collins
I hope they can resolve their differences with Micheal Jackson.

Are Decades longer in the southern hemisphere?

Bruh I live like 1000 km away from you, tops.

People made superhero movies before. People made zombie movies at that time too.

Yes they did, but they weren't as big as they are now and it was pretty much universally agreed that, for the most part, they sucked. Now people can't get enough of this avengers crap. It's clearly this decade's fad, now that the zombie shit died down a little bit.

If you're worried about the timeline, goddamit canadia I'm the pedantic asshole here.

Star wars was shit also, but not as bad as Jurassic World. It may have been a plotless mess for 12-year old kids with ADHD, but at least each scene made sense in its own terms and the characters didn't make me angry.

Jurassic World just made me angry throughout the entire film.

If you're worried about the timeline, goddamit canadia I'm the pedantic asshole here.
Two can play at that game!!!
Star wars was shit also, but not as bad as Jurassic World. It may have been a plotless mess for 12-year old kids with ADHD, but at least each scene made sense in its own terms and the characters didn't make me angry.
I'm pretty sure this was what Red Foreman said about A New Hope in the Star Wars episode of That 70s Show (until he saw the big kabang). By the way the Plot was pretty simple, they just had a lot of action and didn't sit down for you OLD PEOPLE to recollect your thoughts! "These lazers are too loud, what is that girl wearing, in my Day Lightsabers had only one beam, this dried fruit snack is delicious."

Two can play at that game!!!

I'm pretty sure this was what Red Foreman said about A New Hope in the Star Wars episode of That 70s Show (until he saw the big kabang). By the way the Plot was pretty simple, they just had a lot of action and didn't sit down for you OLD PEOPLE to recollect your thoughts! "These lazers are too loud, what is that girl wearing, in my Day Lightsabers had only one beam, this dried fruit snack is delicious."

Of course the plot was simple. In typical JJ fashion, it was barely there at all. What the movie did -- and I admire its slickness in that regard -- is dangle a shiny object to distract you over here, while it did something over there, and kept you from noticing that things don't actually connect nor make much sense.

It turns out that you actually do need those quiet moments, and bait-and-switching us into thinking we're getting them only to start another unnecessary action sequence just doesn't do the trick.

Also, we really didn't need a third Death Star. One that shoots lens flares even less.

good film? bad film? disappointing? like the life you thought would be but never quite came to fruition and maybe will cause theres time yet but its hard to see the destination youre headed to and youre not sure who you are or will be cause bar your loyalty to the ones you care about youre a completely different person to who you were 2 years ago