Kalmah in the states?

Revenant

Suodeth
Apr 18, 2002
Wooster, Ohio
how soon do you think it will be before kalmah plays in the U.S? This question is mainly for Antti but if anyone feels like posting,go right ahead...

yeh me too. but its not likely. im going to go see arch enemy tomorrow, and this is their first tour of the whole usa. arch enemy is a huge name and they have 4 albums and they are just now getting here. maybe kalmah can make it to like a big metalfest or somthing. but those are always on the east coast.
-neal

I assume most of you Kalmah fans also like CoB, Naglfar...I see some familiar names...(what's up Neal?)

Anyway, I started this thread over at Skyfire too. Have you all checked out Ensiferum? I don't know how to say this, but they fucking RULE. I swear. Check the thread over there...I know I sound excited, but this band is THAT good.

And oh yeah, another US Kalmah fan checkin' in...

Originally posted by neal
yeh you seem to be mentioning that band at EVERY forum haha. i guess i have no other choice than to look into them.
-neal

neal, Ensiferum (along with Thyrfing) fucking rule. That's all there is to it. They are *best Rock impersonation* "without a shadow of a doubt" the best 'new' band I've heard in ages...

I thought they would've been a good candidate for Milwaukee Metalfest this year. Maybe next year- or at the New England fest or something. But a full tour may be more difficult unless they get more pushing here from CM.

oh shit its snoopy! the snoopy creator (charles shultz) is from my home town of santa rosa california. he kicked off a few years ago tho...
-neal

monkeyface.jpg

monkeyface!

Originally posted by markgugs

Anyway, I started this thread over at Skyfire too. Have you all checked out Ensiferum? I don't know how to say this, but they fucking RULE. I swear. Check the thread over there...I know I sound excited, but this band is THAT good.

And oh yeah, another US Kalmah fan checkin' in...

I agree with Markgugs.... Ensiferum are fucking amazing!

Treacherous Gods is the best song on the album... next to the battle song and the goblins dance..... shit the whole albums is good.