Kate Beckinsale-Goddess

VanHelsinki said:
Stupid movie Van Helsing, however very entertaining with lots of hot Vampire bitches. Kate is hotter than she was in Underworld, god bless her push up bra...she is SSOOOOOO hot it's unbearable. Worth the price of admission just to stare at her. The red headed Vampire bitch is really hot too.
I agree :headbang:

hmmmmm
beckinsale_sp.jpg

id hit it :tickled:

I watched it this weekend with my sis... she hated the movie but I thought it wasn't allllll that bad! Still, the mix of Frankeinstein's, the werewolf's and dracula's history is kinda ridiculous. Kate Beckinsale is simply too charming!

kate ruled when she starred in shooting fish and some other cool british movie, whose title i don t remember right now. but, as hollywood is accustomed to, they take talented actors and ruin them making them play stupid parts in stupid movies. by the way, you all agree it s a stupid movie, yet you all went to see it, why?

OF COURSE VAN HELSING IS GOING TO SUCK! Does any self-respecting person really expect a movie of this time period to leave even a shred of dignity or an ounce of justice to the original story of something? No! Cheesey, easily-digestable plots, talentless but visually appealing actors, and enough superfluous special-effects to keep the Ritalin-popping retards bound in their seats with their $15 sodas and $30 popcorns is all that goes now!!! Good horror movies went out with Hammer Studios, people!

But I'm going to see it tomorrow anyway. I'm going with my friends Sammi & Will and Sammi's boyfriend Zack because they all want to see it or something. But I can make out with and get groped by Will during the sucky parts, so what've I got to lose?

I like Jackman's persona in it, and kate is fuckably hot, but the reast of the move sucks my ass.

The best part of the movie was after it was over and we all went to a coffee house. The second best part of the movie was during the previews when I made out with Will ... then saw a trailer for this new movie by that M. Night Shamalan (sp?) Signs-director person. It actually look pretty good.

just saw it....hot vampires(esp teh red head)
beckinsale pwned
that last fight seen was horrible reminded me of that godawful fight between lui kang as the dragon and the otehr dude at the end of the horrible sequel to mortal combat
and....
dracula is one lucky fuck
300 years with the 3 vampire chicks...at the same time...0__0
i would have invted 61 new stances bu the end of week 2

that fight in mortal kombat 2 made me think of a bad Godzilla movie made 60 years ago...

My opinion is if you want to like Van Helsing when you see it, stop using your intelligence. Damn, that's why movies are made for! Forget about rationnality and use your imagination!