Kerry King

Fat or Jacked?

• Fat

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Jacked

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wouldn't say he's fat, but I'm sure that he has a little gut instead of abs. In any event, it looks like he's never been in a gym in his life, so he's definitely not jacked. To jacked you have to go to the gym religiously.

epi5ode666 said:
stupid little american words that dont make sence,
jacked wot a shitty word

You are from England so spare me. I have heard your terrible tea party lingo. So shut your bloody mouth, wanker. Jacked means muscular for those who are socially challenged. Muscular sounds so fucking geeky. You happy?

Oh and this post is basically a joke. I didn't realize that so many of the socially challenged would read it and take it seriously.

Life Sucks: I think your right, he definitly has a gut instead of abs. His arms look huge in some pics though and I can't tell with his chest. It looks like he could spend some time in the gym, but not religiously.
He could have some bulk but he isn't toned by any means. A while ago the guy from machine head was ripping(insulting, haha) on him for being fat. That was pretty funny. A little inspiration for this pointless thread. I really don't care. THis is more or less wasting time for me and amusing at 4 in the morning when i was over-tired and made this thread.

epi5ode666 said:
stupid little american words that dont make sence,
jacked wot a shitty word

nigga what?! PULEEZE! yo be straight trippin yo! yo best check yoself!

ok, that was bad. there are some americans who can speak english
~gR~

genocide roach said:
nigga what?! PULEEZE! yo be straight trippin yo! yo best check yoself!

ok, that was bad. there are some americans who can speak english
~gR~

:tickled: The list of those who can use our vernacular correctly is dwindling at a rapid pace. Wha, who is dat? I canna talk wiv ma gold teef.

When the Hate Pit was still around, I got tagged with the nickname of Roger, I didn't know what the fuck they were talking about, all that, Roger your Mum, and Roger this and that,one day I asked,"What the fuck is this Roger shit all the fuck about?" BAD mistake, Baaaaaaaad mistake.