Kill yourself the movie - SECRET CODE?!

-ktulu-

New Metal Member
Aug 13, 2003
hi there!
i just bought the dvd version of s.o.d.'s "kill yourself - the movie".

SOD_KillYourselfCross.jpg

there is a secret area on this dvd, which you have to unlock to see it. it's a code that you could get through a link on the cd-rom part on the dvd, but unfortunatelöy the link is dead. the site does no longer exist, as well as the stormtroopers of death one. i've been searching the web to get this f*#kin code, but couldn't find it anywhere.
so i thought this would be my last chance. maybe anyone of you gyus has the same dvd and still has the code?
it would be very kind, if somebody could post it here, so i get a chance to see the secret part (which is the whole concert without interruptions ...well, if you don't call milano's trash-talk an interruption... ;-).
thanks for your help!
-ktulu-

Reactions: Riehlthing
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!
the code riehlthing postet actually worked. thanks a lot dude! now i can enjoy the whole show!
thanks thanks and thx again!

np man...

the code was, 4 members of the band, first album released in 85, 7 years between albums, and last album was released in 99.
I couldn't remember which order the numbers were. But guess I remembered right.

thanks for the explaination! what a stupid idea...
anyways, i guess mr.spears is right. at least nuclear blast should have kept an active link for the damn code on their website, cuz the dvd links to it and they actually still sell the dvd!