Killswitch Engage - The End of a Heartache DI (Yep , you read that right!)

Yea, it sounds slightly overprocessed. First of all. Less bass. Low end frequencies eat huge part of your mix. To get good sounding low end in mixes takes a lot of time. Start work on drums section. I like your kick drum tone. OH and snare drum need some work - definitely more compression.
Thanks Adee, this will help me a lot!
I'll turn down the bass, and work more on the snare and Overhead compression.

What a shame someone else tried to sale your work, ReampZone!

I'm anxious LOL. I've put less HPF on guitars and have added low end on bass. I do not know if there will be improved. Thanks, go to my job.

I'm anxious LOL. I've put less HPF on guitars and have added low end on bass. I do not know if there will be improved. Thanks, go to my job.

Need lot of work on low end. Too bright presence area (mid range). You won't improve low end by adding more bass on guitars. HP guitars at 90-120 LP on 7k and focus on bass and drums section - this is a source of low end. Not bass guitar only.

I have been listening with headphones all afternoon on my phone and it has certainly not improved, has worsened. English is not my native language, sorry ... Could you explain how to improve it as I was dummie, if I don't disturbe?

Sorry for the Google translator

I have been listening with headphones all afternoon on my phone and it has certainly not improved, has worsened. English is not my native language, sorry ... Could you explain how to improve it as I was dummie, if I don't disturbe?

Sorry for the Google translator

what are you using for the guitars?

KRK Rockit 8 and ATH-m50s. Both isn't better in pro audio but, whit it, I do great mixes. My problem right now are my ears I think

loving all the different mixes
i tweaked mine a touch (mainly snare)
lemme know the thoughts :)

This mix got balls!
The drums are very compressed for my tastes but it's cool!

--

The trebles of the bass guitar are very present, maybe it fights with guitars.
Anyway, don't take my opinion too seriously since I'm not experimented in mixing stuff.