Kitty Star's Birthday

Saliva though it would be appreciated (I think?) does not replace a nice kiss.

Thank you for the birthday toast, I appreciate it. I actually have bruises all over my arms from carrying the stupid stands for the drum set down 3 flights of stairs. My poor little arms.

This thread is currently in an "I got drunk on your birthday" moment so I'll join and say I did too.

Happy late birthday, if anyone has a birthday this coming Friday I'll make sure to get drunk for them too, because I'm just that nice.

that might have been thursday with the whole fortress wandering thing.

Rest assured, I was drunk on Friday as well though.

and Saturday and last night.

tonight I'm staying home though.

I'm planning on getting drunk tonight and making late night long distance phone calls. Anybody who wants a call give me your number now and I'll put it on my list.

My brother always calls around 12:00 in the A.M. from Cali and he's drunk (because he's in the army, what else would they do) and he tells me he loves me and that he is going to kill anybody who touches me when he gets home. It's nice and all, but i would rather have a conversation where both members are sober.

Ah drunken military phone calls. When my bro was away I remember those all too well.

Alex: PM me your phone number and I'll call you at a respectable hour I promise.

itsatrap.jpg

It's cool, I didn't get drunk last night anyway so drunken phone calls were out. But I will call you another time. Say like when I'm drunk in San Diego or something.