Kreator and Kataklysm to tour North America

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
This tour better hit the northern east coast!!!!! \m/

For immediate release:

Canadian extreme metal outfit KATAKLYSM will be direct support to German thrash legends KREATOR on their headlining tour this upcoming March, dubbed the “Hordes of Chaos Part II” tour. KATAKLYSM frontman Maurizio Iacono commented:

"Growing up on thrash and speed metal, KREATOR was always on the top of my playlist. I would call them the European SLAYER! Well all of us in KATAKLYSM are fans so I can’t express how happy we are to have been offered this tour with this legendary band! It’s safe to say that we will be bringing a strong and heavy hitting set list. Let there be blood!"

KATAKLYSM are confirmed for the following dates. More shows will be announced shortly:
KREATOR, KATAKLYSM, EVILE, LIGHTNING SWORDS OF DEATH, LAZARUS A.D.
3/18 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
3/19 - Vancouver, BC @ Ricksaw Theater
3/20 - Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater
3/21 - San Fransisco, CA @ Slim's
3/23 - West Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues
3/24 - San Diego, CA @ House of Blues
3/25 - Tucson, AZ @ The Rock
3/27 - Austin, TX @ Emo's
3/28 - Houston, TX @ Meridian
3/30 - Orlando, FL @ The Club at Firestone
3/31 - Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade

I might go to the ATL show!
It depends on the price... I'm spending too much lately.

Here's a larger itinerary for the tour. I can't wait for this - Kreator, Voivod, and Nachtmystium on the same bill? Fucking killer! I will absolutely be at the Bottom Lounge in Chicago for this one!

German thrashers KREATOR are coming back on tour in North America. The band will hit these shores in 2010 with the strong support lineups as listed below in various cities.

Tickets go on-sale exclusively through EnterTheVault.com today (November 24th, 2009) and will remain exclusive till Dec 17th when they will go on-sale through all normal ticketing systems.

The Hordes Of Chaos Part II tour dates:

March (with VOIVOD, NACHTMYSTIUM, EVILE, LAZARUS AD)
3 - Jaxx - West Springfield, VA
4 - The Trocadero - Philadelphia, PA
5 - The Palladium (MA) - Worcester, MA
6 - Nokia Theater - Times Square NY, NY
7 - Club Soda - Montreal, QC
8 - Imperial de Quebec - Quebec City, QC
9 - Opera House - Toronto, ON
10 - Peabody's - Cleveland, OH
11 - Blondie's - Detroit, MI
12 - The Bottom Lounge - Chicago, IL

March (with Nachtmystium, Evile, Lazarus AD)
13 - Rave - Milwaukee, WI

March (with Voivod, Nachtmystium, Evile, Lazarus AD)
14 - Block Station 4 - St Paul, MN

March (with Evile, LIGHTNING SWORDS OF DEATH, Lazarus AD)
16 - Bluebird Theater - Denver, CO

March (with KATAKLYSM, Evile, Lightning Swords Of Death, Lazarus AD)
18 - Corazon - Seattle, WA
19 - Rickshaw Theater - Vancouver, BC
20 - Hawthorne Theatre - Portland, OR
21 - Slim's - San Francisco, CA
23 - House of Blues - West Hollywood, CA
24 - House of Blues - San Diego, CA
25 - The Rock - Tucson, AZ
27 - Emo's Alternative Lounging - Austin, TX
28 - Meridian - Houston, TX
30 - The Club at Firestone - Orlando, FL
31 - The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA

I might have to travel for this one. Yes, I'll se them in Orlando but I need to see Voivod as well.

Kreator was incredible the last time around. Absolutely brilliant.

It seems I am in the minority in preferring Voivod over Kataklysm, can't wait to see them in Worcester!

I'm with you buddy. I'm so glad the Chicago show has Voivod and not Kataklysm. I've personally never gotten the big deal about Kataklysm, and this may very well be the last time Voivod tours or close to it at least.

I cant wait to see VoiVod. I see they have been playing stuff off of Angel Rat...a very under rated disc...one of my favorites actually. Kreator are always a great live band too. The Chicago show is going to be great. The Bottom Lounge is huge and has amazing sound.

Awwww man.

I was really looking forward to seeing Kataklysm, but it appears they won't be playing in NYC...

What a bummer!

Dude no offense, but fucking VOIVOD! How could you be bummed? Kataklysm plays NYC all the time! Voivod hasn't played NYC since 2003!

I'm def going for Voivod and Nachtmystium. Possibly Evile too to see what all the hype is about hehe. Glad to see they are persevering after their terrible tragedy.

And make sure to say what up in NYC too man.

Yeah, I like Kataklysm and all,but seriously.......VoiVod!!!!
Nuff said.

Any prog metal fan who is not familiar with their catalog should change that immediately.