Lady Gaga is so unoriginal.

Folks may hate the music (myself included), but I do recognize her as a bizzaro, brilliant stage performer who does her own thing. She gets my respect because in the world of lip-synching divas, she actually brings it live.

Folks may hate the music (myself included), but I do recognize her as a bizzaro, brilliant stage performer who does her own thing. She gets my respect because in the world of lip-synching divas, she actually brings it live.

To clarify, I wasn't speaking of her music I've never heard her. My jest was on her bubble outfit. *Sigh* :mad:

When you have to explain a joke, they aren't funny. :Smug:

Kudos to Shaye for catching on.

-MetalRose

I have heard the 1,2,3,4 song and yeah it is NOT my cup of tea at all - but dammit if it didn't stick in my head for weeks after the fact...

If she does write and perform her own stuff instead of lipsyncing to dance or 'cause they don't have it anymore or singing with a track - props to her...

Anyone that can sing and play piano at the same time - Like Alicia Keys; what I've seen of her live... WOW

I have heard the 1,2,3,4 song and yeah it is NOT my cup of tea at all - but dammit if it didn't stick in my head for weeks after the fact...

If she does write and perform her own stuff instead of lipsyncing to dance or 'cause they don't have it anymore or singing with a track - props to her...

Anyone that can sing and play piano at the same time - Like Alicia Keys; what I've seen of her live... WOW

You mean Feist?

Lady Gaga does Just Dance (which is a catchy song) and Poker Face (which is not). Here is the piano version of Poker Face though. I hate the song but I'd probably listen to her if she stuck to playing the piano and did jazz/blues songs. I do really like her voice.

*goes back to listening to Shiny Toy Guns*

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's the gay in me, but I actually like this song. :oops:

I hate Apple ads just for the sole purpose of constantly getting songs stuck in my head. And yeah, I like this song and don't mind Feist. It's your basic singer-songwriter stuff which I usually enjoy. It's better than Sara Bareilles anyway - I always laugh at the Rhapsody TiVo commercial featuring her because they change songs midway and it sounds exactly like the first song.

Thanks for the piano post - I love that kinda stuff; just a voice and a piano... Ya can't hide...

She does have a good voice - almost a Broadway hint to it...

And yeah, I can put up with Feist... a little... :D

To clarify, I wasn't speaking of her music I've never heard her. My jest was on her bubble outfit. *Sigh* :mad:

When you have to explain a joke, they aren't funny. :Smug:

Kudos to Shaye for catching on.

-MetalRose

Psh, I knew exactly what you were talking about from the thread title! I only know who Lady Gaga is due to the Go Fug Yourself site, but I had seen enough to guess it involved bubble wrap. *g*