Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Korn-Follow-the-Leader-cover-full-1024x1024.jpg

Was never a big Korn fan back when this was first released but it sounds a lot better 20 + years later.

Was never a big Korn fan back when this was first released but it sounds a lot better 20 + years later.

Oh shit, i'm not the only person on here who listens to Korn.

I've listened to every ghost album a bunch lately, also that last Meshuggah album. Never been a big fan of them really, but I started listening to that song "I" since a friend recommended it to me and that new song is real good so i'm checking the last album again. I liked it at release but I like it much more now

Reactions: zerostatic
Ghost is cool and they put on a fun live show. I can dig Meshuggah but I don't listen to them as much as I used to. My top three Meshuggah albums are:
1) Contradictions Collapse
2) Destroy Erase Improve
3) Obzen

I've never listened to anything other than ObZen a few times in 2008/2009. Never really "clicked" for me.

Persefone-Metanoia.jpg

Love this band. Seems pretty great upon first listen. Seemed light on vocals, though.

I have given it a couple listens and it seems more radio friendly. More polished and more pop-rock sounding than say Meliora. I miss the dark, ominous organ from their debut.

Ghost is really interesting because their albums seem to follow the sounds of the times. The first two were more 60s/70's sounding and the more recent ones have a really big 80's arena rock sound to them. Curious to see where they go from here.

91F0zUIj9RL._SY355_.jpg

I was listening to synthwave all morning and then decided to give this a spin. I think I got whiplash from the difference in genre. :lol:

Reactions: zerostatic
tempo-of-the-damned.jpg

Put this on right after listening to most recent Death Angel album and was struck by how much heavier, faster, and brutal this albums is compared to Humanicide! :kickass: Scar Spangled Banner through Shroud of Urine are all ragers that usually get my headbanging or playing air guitar. :headbang:

Reactions: I-TEND-TO-DIE