Last minute show and release info

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
I sent this out as a Mass Email and posted it on Myspace.

Here it is if you haven't gotten the info

Hails all!

This is a big month for SOB as we have some big things going on.
Our album Alone Beside Her will see it's long over due "Official" release date for North America on the 28th of this month via Screaming Ferret Wreckords/ Metro City, along with the also Long overdue and highly delayed Skepticism tribute album out on Foreshadow/Red Stream/Oak Knoll wich features a huge selection of awesome bands ranging from funeral doom band Shape Of Despair to Folk masters Nest. Also, SOB will be in the October issue of Metal Maniacs wich should be out on the news stands now!
Thanks again for all your support guys!

LAST MINUTE SHOW this Sat at Milly's Tavern in Manchester New Hampshire:

SOB had agreed to play a last minute show for the release party of local melodic metal band Storm's Approach. Also on this show will be local Indy legends Mister Vertigo, This is a tremendous honor, being huge fans and close friends we have been waiting for the opertunity to play with M. V. for quite some time. The club is very nice with great sound and a good selection of beer. This show is 18+

The show last night went extreamly well concidering we only had half (4 members) on stage. An honor to play with Vertigo and good seeing Storm's Approach for the first time.

Thanks to any of you who showed up and drank with us!

I guess the show was recorded, so if we get the audio, I will indeed post the songs up somewhere for you all to hear.

As for the release date, I just heard back from the label and I guess the 28th is actually a WORLD WIDE release via Locamotive in Europe.

Finally all you Europeans can get the album in your country without dealing with fucking mail order!