Last movie you saw and your verdict

Oh man, I used to LOVE watching Quantum Leap when I was a kid! Haven't seen it in maybe 20 years...

Last movies I watched...

51saLr0hXIL._AC_.jpg

Had only seen it once before, a long long time ago so I really enjoyed rewatching it as an adult. Historical inaccuracies aside, brilliant film.

Also watched the first couple of series of this, which was right down my street (my Mam recommended it to me - can't go wrong with that haha). Looking forward to the next ones...

Reactions: zerostatic
I have been meaning to rewatch Braveheart forna few years. Last movie I saw was Robocop. Probably been about 30 years since I saw it. I know it has a cult following, but it hasn't aged well. It is B movie quality.

Watched Godzilla vs King Kong (the new one), and it wasn't too bad. The team godzilla stuff felt kinda rushed and unneeded which is a bummer since separately I really like all those actors? but all the team Kong stuff was interesting and the final act was real fun.

MV5BODRmZDVmNzUtZDA4ZC00NjhkLWI2M2UtN2M0ZDIzNDcxYThjL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk0MzMzODA@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Just finished this. My brother, sister and I were blown away. Incredible movie. The turn this movie takes just shy of the halfway point is INSANE.

Interesting. Going to add it to my watch list (don't worry Shin Godzilla is still there haha) for when I'm in the mood ...though I admitedly have no idea what it's about :lol:

Had to actually think about what the last movie I watched was, and it was only yesterday!

13dba3857986c26151eea9615a0bfbeb11d6f3fa.jpg

Not a fan of this Channing Tatum fella, and there was a few actors who I think could've at least tried to tone down their American accents just a little :lol:but the story, scenery and fight scenes were good, and I'm a sucker for anything set in northern Europe from what, 50BC to 1400AD, or so :lol:

EDIT: In fact, I've seen a lot but if any of you have any historical dramas or whatever to recommend me, please do!

Batman Begins

Haven't seen it in about a decade but I think it has aged well and is still quite entertaining! Now I need to rewatch the one with the joker.

Northmen-A-Viking-Saga.jpg

watched this a few days ago. Awesome!!
I just got on the movie through coincidence but i love it.
Although i wished there would have been a part two of it :(

Eyy, I watched this recently too! Pretty entertaining, with some cool characters (the monk is awesome) and good fight scenes! I think it would be good to see a sequel...

Also wonder how many Amon Amarth fans watched it solely for Johan Hegg... only to see him die a couple of minutes in :lol:

Saw The Social Dilemma recently. The documentary parts were pretty informative and eyeopening, even if I deleted most of my social media. The narrative section with the family, while I get what they're going for, fell incredibly flat.

Eyy, I watched this recently too! Pretty entertaining, with some cool characters (the monk is awesome) and good fight scenes! I think it would be good to see a sequel...

Also wonder how many Amon Amarth fans watched it solely for Johan Hegg... only to see him die a couple of minutes in :lol:

The monk was crazy... I've really enjoyed it. Johan Hegg was but only to see in a short sequence. I guess he just had a guest role but not the main character which is.. i don't know sad for him.
After i watched this I fucking loved Vikings....

In that case definitely check out History's 'Vikings' show, if you haven't already. I think it's all on Amazon Prime. Great little series with some awesome characters (Lagertha probably being my favourite.)

In that case definitely check out History's 'Vikings' show, if you haven't already. I think it's all on Amazon Prime. Great little series with some awesome characters (Lagertha probably being my favourite.)
Watched this
vikings-season-6.jpg

I don't know which one of the series you meant but I've watched the Viking "Season" Episodes from 1-5 and really enjoyed the (although it's pretty brutal)

There's also a monk in this mini-series and i absolutely love it - it really shows how religion is just made from fools.
They are really very realistic and you can really imagine how this world was back in time.

^ Yep, that's the one! Great show.

There's some historical inaccuracies (mostly just changing place names / when the characters were around) but on the whole I think they did a good job. I'm massive into the viking age so it's one of my favourite shows ever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MV5BNzk5YjRiM2UtZmExNS00ZDYyLThjYWQtMjE3MzcyZDk2ZWViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ5MzY0NjM@._V1_.jpg

This was the last movie I watched. Not usually big on these kinda mob / violence movies but the whole football hooligan thing has always kind of interested me - and this follows a true and more interesting story than most.