LaZarus A.D. - "The Onslaught" out now!

James Murphy

Mar 26, 2002
an album i mixed for Metal Blade a few months ago finally came out yesterday... grab it now while it's on sale cheap, at Best Buy, FYE, Hot Topic, and the other usual suspects... the reviews have been excellent so far, so i'm hoping for the best for these guys.

be2a9a83cbbbf454d41eae94457c1ac366db70b5.385.385.fce7010c4b96769899576a2b4fa6e527941a570d.JPG

cool cover. I'll have to check it out.

your name is becoming really solidified as a solid producer.

I first recall seeing your name as producer on Blackstorm's CD. didn't like that band (or the guys in it), but was that one of your first as producer?

actually i didn't have anything to do with that Blackstorm CD.. i had discussed working with them on it and met with them, but it never materialized..... and they just used my name anyway. no, my first was several years prior to that. regarding the guys personally.... no comment.

Remember you showing me this a while back - killer work man! :headbang:

~006

actually i didn't have anything to do with that Blackstorm CD.. i had discussed working with them on it and met with them, but it never materialized..... and they just used my name anyway. no, my first was several years prior to that. regarding the guys personally.... no comment.

wow o_O

Firs record i remember seeing James as Producer was Dali`s Dilemma, damn i love that record!

+ 1 on Dalis Dilemma!

And James I've been rocking that Lazarus A.D. for a couple days now. Great album. Fine job by all involved. I have to admit though, some peg-legged guy with an eye patch and a parrot on his shoulder gave it to me... so to speak.

: (

:oops: :ill: :cry: :puke: :(