Led Zeppelin Reuniting in 2014 -

I dunno, aren't they past their prime? I can't really watch old bands anymore like Paul McCartney, Stones, etc. Especially bands that have replaced a classic member like Sublime and GnR. They're alright but it just makes me sad that they're not as good as they were. Not terribly excited about this unless they release some new and excellent music. We do need some good rock and metal on the charts again..

I dunno, aren't they past their prime? I can't really watch old bands anymore like Paul McCartney, Stones, etc. Especially bands that have replaced a classic member like Sublime and GnR. They're alright but it just makes me sad that they're not as good as they were. Not terribly excited about this unless they release some new and excellent music. We do need some good rock and metal on the charts again..

I'm sure everyone would have loved to see them in their prime, but I watched the DVD of the 2007 performance they put on in London, and I was amazed at how they still had it. Jason Bonham did a great job filling in for his father too.

Led Zeppelin are older now, but if they played a few hours from here I would go see them. I want to see their new DVD. I caught a Robert Plant concert on TV one time and enjoyed it a lot. It was a little more out there than LZ, but it was still cool as hell.

I can't believe Robert would do that... He's got so much other stuff going on these days