ledmag, how's the jamming going?

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
ledmag, I saw in another post that you and Ron are jamming with some guys. Let us know how it's going and what type of songs your doing. My friend/ex-bassist Danny is jamming with his former guitarist Chris from when they both where in Society Child and a drummer tonight.

Ron and I have gotten together a time or two, and Rob(not from the archives,a different one) has been there ONCE. Rob found the drummer, who has the bass guitar, of which Rob is going to play(if the drummer works out. Teh drummer is supposed to be there SUNDAY). We havent really gotten anything lined out yet(when i say we, I mean them, I know near every Ozz related sab song), but we are gonna do Sabs first whole album, and part of Paranoid. We are gonna work on some Cathedral, as soon as I get Midnight Mountain figured out in its intirety. We are gonna do some stoner stuff, doom, and stuff like that. Im gonna try to get ROn to sing some Nevermore, He cant do what warrel can, but it would still be fun.
Ill let ya know how it goes here Monday.

Thanks for asking man, I am very exited about this new band oppertunity i have............

Thanks for the reply. this is ZANEX on a bud's computer. I used to sing Paranoid and Fairies Wear Boots. I like Cathedral, I have some Cathedral. I love Magic Mountain and Hopkins. Good Luck. There are more Cathedral songs I like but I'm buzzed and can't think properly. Cheers.

Originally posted by Troyanasy
Ledmag ,you should throw in some Witchfinder General to your song list
Just a thought!

Do you mean the Cathedral song(hopkins(witchfinder general)) or the old band?

There are tons of stuff i want to play. Ron wants to start slow, its been about 5 yrs since he sang in a band. I have not been in a band for a yr or so, but i have still been playin, so im not rusty at all. I hope the whole thing works out. Ive been very depressed over the fact that i have been playing ALONE for so long.