These are in the order of which I like them, not which I think is better
Blackwater Park
Damnation
Still Life
Ghost Reveries
My Arms, Your Hearse
Orchid
Morningrise

Here's my 2 1907 high relief double eagles: (or just an opinion)

I picked bottom 4. Even though these threads are really starting to piss me off, I'd like to see how others think of it, so here is mine:
(notice how it's on the top of the bottom 4)
1. Morningrise
2. Still life
3. Deliverance
4. Orchid
5. Ghost Reveries
6. Blackwater Park
7. Damnation
8. My Arms, Your hearse

Usually my opinions vastly change over time, so this is only my thoughts at the moment. Turtle!

LadyValerie said:
These are in the order of which I like them, not which I think is better
Blackwater Park
Damnation
Still Life
Ghost Reveries
My Arms, Your Hearse
Orchid
Morningrise
Lol i guess you REALLY don't like deliverance.

within the bottom 4:

1. MAYH
2. Orchid
3. Still Life
4. Morningrise
5. Ghost Reveries
6. Deliverance
7. BWP
8. Damnation

Let fatty join this enticing conversation! Yes, I enjoy cookies and the occasionally animal sacrificing! Just remember, when it's morning rise, the orchid will be all trancy and crap, then we will go to blackwater park, and whomever dies during the walk will suffer damnation! Oh, and remember DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SING ANY GHOST REVERIES on the walk because you will be carried by either my arms, or your hearse. Since you don't have a hearse though, everyone will witness your deliverance and point and laugh at you! Crack, anyone? NO! That's only for people who own the Elvis double-Blu ray disc called "571LL L1F3"!!! LMAO JK LOL ROFLMMFAO BRB AFK LOL JK!!! 7H47 W45 R3411Y FUNNY (damn) N0W W45'N7 17? Harharhar. Okay, I'm done with the mindless babble for now.

EDIT: Whoop, 2 people beat me to teh time, I guess that makes me a N00b.

Ghost Reveries is a fine album but it's also more polished than anything else I've heard from them which is both a blessing and a curse. The clarity and texture of the sound opens up a lot of doors for the band, a lot of the songs' passages would have sounded awkward with the production that BWP and Deliverance were given, but a lot of the atmosphere from Blackwater Park and Deliverance is missing and at times (although it may have a lot to do with the new songs too) the band come off sounding dangerously similar to Killswitch Engage. I have a bad feeling they might have compromised their sound a little bit.