Lets get specific about merchandise

Briody

Jan 22, 2002
www.jagpanzer.com
Girls shirts - Are we talking about the 'baby doll' style shirts? What color? Black? Jag Panzer logo or the sicle design? How big for the logo??

Bumper stickers - A basic black and white band bumper sticker? Or something full color with 'Casting the Stones' cover? The logo or the sicle logo?

Hats - What color? Jag Panzer logo or sicle logo?

Sweatpants - Logo down the side like other band pants???

I really like my nevermore baby doll shirts cause they put the band name on the back:

5978_big.jpg

NEV121F.JPG

And i have this In Flames shirt and think it's so cute:

inf138c.jpg

I really like the spaghetti tanks too...... but when i was fatter i wouldn't wear them. I'm guessing you'd have less girls wanting those than just a regular baby doll tee.

Love my Death Angel tank:

DA_009.gif

And i'd say basic black & white is the theme most would like.:headbang:

Steph made some good suggestions for the girlie shirts, and just to elaborate a little, I'd like to add that the long-sleeved shirts are cute, too. And even though it's getting colder here in NYC, I still wear my spaghetti strap band shirts with blouses and jackets layered over them. Also, please try to make them in sizes like small, medium and large because that "one-size-fits-all" doesn't always work well. Basically, we girls want as much variety as the guys. I know most of your fans are male and you'll probably move more of those shirts than girl shirts, but I think it's nice to offer us more than just one choice.

As for the logo, I prefer the band logo across the chest. Sometimes when people see the JP they think it's Judas Priest. I'd rather have "Jag Panzer" spelled out for all the world to see. ;) Maybe the JP could go on the back? As far as the colors go, a basic black shirt with white lettering is best.

~Christina

I really, really, really have wanted for a long time the shirt with the big JP on the front. I know you say it will be available in the store, so I'm just waiting for that!

The hat idea is a must! A black hat with a white/silver sicle logo on the front and possibly Jag Panzer arched above it would be cool. Although I still think applying this to a wrist/arm band would be awesome *cough cough*... ;)