Let's Talk About Grindcore

I don't think anyone here has actually heard any grind at all and thinks all of it is like Agoraphobic. Get a fucking clue.

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
I don't think anyone here has actually heard any grind at all and thinks all of it is like Agoraphobic. Get a fucking clue.
AMEN BRUDER...

Just reading through all the shit some of you people have posted stresses me out. Like every genre of metal Grind has its good and bad bands, and if you dont like it so be it... but fuck off trying to pursuade other people not to like it... its all you cunts ever do.

King Chaos said:
AMEN BRUDER...

Just reading through all the shit some of you people have posted stresses me out. Like every genre of metal Grind has its good and bad bands, and if you dont like it so be it... but fuck off trying to pursuade other people not to like it... its all you cunts ever do.

Agreed. Go listen to some real grind and appreciate it. Even if you don't, don't go around being a fucking ignorant dumbass making blind and broad statements about genres in general.

HannibalGuy said:
This is comming from someone who calls themself a "philopolemic art fag".
Naturally, I'm a flaming homosexual and I enjoy publicly spouting invective against myself.

You, I'm sure, mean "fag" in the best possible way.

King Chaos said:
The egalitarian approach to music is sweet, but ultimately misguided.

ffanatic said:
Grind sucks!
It's a shame you have seem to have developed a rather ridiculous misconception based on the fact that the only grindcore you have heard are the weaker links of the genre, Anal Cunt and Agoraphobic Nosebleed.

Listen to these:

Extreme Noise Terror - Being and Nothing
Pig Destroyer - Prowler in the Yard
Brutal Truth - Sounds of the Animal Kingdom
Nasum - Helvete