Library of a guitar tone

PVDHP

Nov 23, 2011
Russia
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I never before seen a library for describing guitar sound, for example - Chunk distortion - what is it? Not understand! And you need to do so that could understand. Here is how I propose to do this:

Chunk Distortion tone - a good read riffs rather strongly thinned through a mix. (and here is embedded file or multiple files of MP3 format - sample of reference sound of Chunk Distortion).

Do you know why I propose to introduce it? Because many guitarists impressions of sound different, and someone of them it seems this sounding as bold, but someone of them are thin. You must enter a "standard" for these terms for: bold, subtle, warm sound, sound, etc. How do you think about this admins?

I see what you're getting at, but it's music, and as a result there is no "standard". One guy's "rich warm tone" is another guy's "muddy crap".

That's what I wanted to say. To create a "library", each sound individually be put to a vote, where people will choose the term for his notation

No need for a library because once you're able to hear tone in your own way, it's become universally understood what one description generally sounds like. Just listen to a diverse number of bands and come up with your own description! Chances are, it'll be along the lines of what you've heard described already.