FST Pewter Pendant

"Five Serpent's Teeth" VINYL LP (Limited to 1,000 copies) - £17.49
100 - Serpent Green (£21.99)
200 - Terror Red
300 - White Fang Swirl
400 - Memoriam Black

PYTHON PACK PREVIEW!
evile_pythonpack.jpg

Guess the admin didn't like the thread I made about this. :lol: Regardless, I'm SO glad I waited to pre-order. :D

It should be noted that the Cult 7" single comes with the acoustic version of In Memoriam.

finally the fucking vinyl. that's what I'm talking about
to be honest, I would feel way too fucking stupid showing a "pendent" like that for what will probably amount to saving $2 in the long run. I'm buying the shit to support the band anyway, no good reason to pay less, particularly at a live show.

Now can someone explain how the orange vinyl is both limited to 100 copies AND 200 copies? What the hell? Does that mean the vinyl is actually limited to 300 and you're limited to 100 for the package with the CD and 200 without? What a weird deal.
And then finally, how am I supposed to order this from the US? For that matter, why is none of this shit available in the US? lol
Anyway, I guess I'll just import it or whatever. If there's a better offer that comes out that's US exclusive or something I'm gonna shit myself though.

$91 dollars with shipping, huh...
God dammit. There better be a satisfaction guarantee with all this! Hahaha.

Bank account is a little low so I bought the Cobra pack. I am also so glad I didn't pre-order already! Was a total of $66 AUD including shipping to Australia. Not bad I reckon!

finally the fucking vinyl. that's what I'm talking about
to be honest, I would feel way too fucking stupid showing a "pendent" like that for what will probably amount to saving $2 in the long run. I'm buying the shit to support the band anyway, no good reason to pay less, particularly at a live show.

Now can someone explain how the orange vinyl is both limited to 100 copies AND 200 copies? What the hell? Does that mean the vinyl is actually limited to 300 and you're limited to 100 for the package with the CD and 200 without? What a weird deal.
And then finally, how am I supposed to order this from the US? For that matter, why is none of this shit available in the US? lol
Anyway, I guess I'll just import it or whatever. If there's a better offer that comes out that's US exclusive or something I'm gonna shit myself though.

$91 dollars with shipping, huh...
God dammit. There better be a satisfaction guarantee with all this! Hahaha.

I'm getting mine imported. Got an email a few days ago that said I'll have it on or before it's release. The UK release. Not the gay three week late US release. :D

I hadn't thought about a US exclusive thing...... If something like that comes out, I'll be annoyed, but I doubt it'll be better than this.

The orange vinyl limit thing confuses me as well. Any clarification on this?

Hoping there will be some left in a few weeks or maybe the possibility of buying them at the launch party cos I aint gonna be able to buy anything for about 3 weeks. Grrr all the awesome things to buy from bands I like come out at once!

japanese bonus tracks were because JP CDs are expensive as fuck, all japanese CDs from western labels come with them, not because they are "late releases"

Anyone here from the states? I've been trying to figure out where to pre-order this from and everything is from the UK. There are so many different options that it is making it really difficult to determine where to get it from!

I don't want to pay a ton for shipping! I don't remember things being so crazy for the other two albums because I pre-ordered both of them.

I am, ordered my stuff the day they put it up. All you have to do is pick whatcha want, and google a money converter to see how much it is in dollars and order it like you would normally order it. Shipping wasn't that expensive, only five pounds.

I know, but I'm a broke college student.

Also the US earache store has all this, but it's still shipped from the UK

Well I ended up just getting the CD itself from the US Earache store but it looks like it doesn't get released here until October 18. That is pretty stupid to me that we have to wait another 3 weeks to get it but whatever I can wait it out!