Linda, stare into your crystal ball.....

spideyjg

Bass Gear Geek
Nov 14, 2005
OK ball park estimation when y'all may be back down the San Diego way? August or September?

If a long way off, :cry: I may come up to Long Beach to see y'all off.

Jim

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Hey Jim, we'll be back at Cane's Friday, August 4th. :) Does this mean we'll be seeing ya at Long Beach then? :loco:

Maybe. :err: Hmmmmm I do have to pick up an amp and rack up in Tustin.

Depends what my wife has planned as well. You know I'd like to be there.

Jim

Air Raid Siren said:
Hmmmm.... date night in LB maybe? :Shedevil: :saint:

I keep trying Aja, but she isn't a metal head. She loves your voice and Linda's drumming but I can't convince her to come see y'all. o_O o_O o_O I could beg. :worship:

Tell me more about the venue so if I can convince her what she can do if the crowd gets to her?

Now she has come in while playing some Modern Babylon and she really likes that.

Jim

spideyjg said:
Tell me more about the venue so if I can convince her what she can do if the crowd gets to her?
Blue Cafe is a good place to take her if she wants to get away from the madness at the downstairs mainstage/crowd... kinda similar to Canes in that it has multiple levels with ways to get away from the madness... a little smaller, but on the plus side (something canes doesn't have) there's basically a pool hall upstairs, about 10 pool tables and widescreens... even a side lounge upstairs that may have a musician or 2 playing blues or jazz... large outside patio in front with tables/chairs... one word: GO.:headbang:

I'm thinking like a movie theatre across the street or something. That may work though. She is a tough one to convince. o_O

I may get her blessing but don't know.

Jim

spideyjg said:
I keep trying Aja, but she isn't a metal head. She loves your voice and Linda's drumming but I can't convince her to come see y'all. o_O o_O o_O I could beg. :worship:

Now she has come in while playing some Modern Babylon and she really likes that.

Jim
CrankYanker pretty much covered the waterfront! There are tables in the back of the room as well, I think. But whether she makes it out or not, please tell her I said thanks and I'm glad she likes my music. (though it would be nicer to tell her myself.....in person.....:saint: ;) :p )

Air Raid Siren said:
But whether she makes it out or not, please tell her I said thanks and I'm glad she likes my music. (though it would be nicer to tell her myself.....in person.....:saint: ;) :p )

I'm trying but after nearly 7 years I am not too good at getting her to change her mind. :lol:

Jim