Listen to the new song Banned From Heaven here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digipak is a patented style of compact disc or DVD packaging, and is a registered trademark of MeadWestvaco, Inc., which acquired the original trademark holder, IMPAC Group, Inc., in 2000. MeadWestvaco licenses the name and designs to various manufacturers around the world. Digipaks typically consist of a gatefold (book-style) paperboard or card stock outer binding, with one or more plastic trays capable of holding a CD or DVD attached to the inside. Since Digipaks were among the first alternatives to jewel cases to be used by major record companies, and because there is no other common name for Digipak-style packaging made by other companies, collectors have long been using the terms digipak, Digi-Pak [1], and digipack generically, even when the media holder is merely a hub rather than a full plastic tray.

Digipak-style packaging is often used for CD singles or special editions of CD albums. Because such packaging is less resistant to abrasion than jewel cases, it tends to show signs of wear relatively quickly. Despite being somewhat less vulnerable to cracking (as the outside cover is made of paper), the disc tray inside the package (particularly the "teeth" of the hub which secure the disc in place) remains rather brittle and is prone to cracking if the package is crushed. Digipak-style packaging appears to be growing in popularity among record labels and recording artists since the late 1990s and early 2000s.

source:wikipedia
are u happy now :D?

In LTD Digipak the cd is in cardboard-case, if I remember correctly...
Yeah thanks...thats what i wanted to hear. I will get a Jewel cased one instead then...I hate Digi-paks plus my entire CD collection of CoB albums is Jewel cases...no digipaks :lol:
I know :lol: ive sent that link to many people:lol:
Digipak is a patented style of compact disc or DVD packaging, and is a registered trademark of MeadWestvaco, Inc., which acquired the original trademark holder, IMPAC Group, Inc., in 2000. MeadWestvaco licenses the name and designs to various manufacturers around the world. Digipaks typically consist of a gatefold (book-style) paperboard or card stock outer binding, with one or more plastic trays capable of holding a CD or DVD attached to the inside. Since Digipaks were among the first alternatives to jewel cases to be used by major record companies, and because there is no other common name for Digipak-style packaging made by other companies, collectors have long been using the terms digipak, Digi-Pak [1], and digipack generically, even when the media holder is merely a hub rather than a full plastic tray.

Digipak-style packaging is often used for CD singles or special editions of CD albums. Because such packaging is less resistant to abrasion than jewel cases, it tends to show signs of wear relatively quickly. Despite being somewhat less vulnerable to cracking (as the outside cover is made of paper), the disc tray inside the package (particularly the "teeth" of the hub which secure the disc in place) remains rather brittle and is prone to cracking if the package is crushed. Digipak-style packaging appears to be growing in popularity among record labels and recording artists since the late 1990s and early 2000s.

source:wikipedia
are u happy now :D?

yeah:lol: But it would have been easier to just google it but i am so lazy and google is fuckin slow for me :lol: so...thanks:lol:

the song is nothing new... alexis solos are boring and repetitive now a days... he is not creative anymore.
sorry fanboys :D

Well did you even listen to the solos in the song. There is some stuff that Alexi, nor roope has ever used before. Repetitive ? Naah... I think you need to wake up from your "hatebreed nightmare" and realise that Bodom has evolved into an even better band.

Well did you even listen to the solos in the song. There is some stuff that Alexi, nor roope has ever used before. Repetitive ? Naah... I think you need to wake up from your "hatebreed nightmare" and realise that Bodom has evolved into an even better band.

I like the song, but wtf? The solos are good, but nothing special or new, dude!

I like the song, but wtf? The solos are good, but nothing special or new, dude!

There is new stuff, but nothing over the hill special. But honestly, do you expect Alexi to come up with new amazing/mindblowing solos all the time ? If you give him 5 years on one album, then maybe.

The solos are not godlike, but I like them a lot and definitely more than some solos in FTR/HB, which were more repetitive than this ones. There every solo contained variations/shortened versions of Emin sweep and some pentatonic-Zakk Wylde stuff, the ones in BFH, although they are less impressive/complicated, are IMO different, and I like it.

There is new stuff, but nothing over the hill special. But honestly, do you expect Alexi to come up with new amazing/mindblowing solos all the time ? If you give him 5 years on one album, then maybe.
No I don't. But you said that the solos would contain things they hadn't ever done before. That's not true. :)

By the way, I'm glad that we get to hear this song. But on the other hand it's a pity that we already know at least 1/4 of the album when it comes out.

No I don't. But you said that the solos would contain things they hadn't ever done before. That's not true. :)

By the way, I'm glad that we get to hear this song. But on the other hand it's a pity that we already know at least 1/4 of the album when it comes out.

Well actually when the single comes out, it's 1/3 :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.