Live Footage??

Leper_/-\ffinity

Child of The Grave
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
Hey guys, well, I have just been getting heavily into Vehemence, and was wondering on how welll you guys achieve the sound you have live??? Do you have any live videos that you could share with us of you guys playing your songs??? I know there's that cover with Decapitated or whatever, but any of your songs??? Thanks.

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Hey guys, well, I have just been getting heavily into Vehemence, and was wondering on how welll you guys achieve the sound you have live??? Do you have any live videos that you could share with us of you guys playing your songs??? I know there's that cover with Decapitated or whatever, but any of your songs??? Thanks.
On our new disc, there is a lot of live footage on the cdrom. That will give you a good idea of how we pull it off live. Hopefully we will have some other bootleg footage available on our website for download in the future.

VEHEMENCE said:
Ill post a live full song on our website soon, but hmmm which song............ what song would you like to see live? Check out the CD-ROM though..

id personally like to see:
Fantasy From Pain
Whore Cunt Die
God Was Created
Trinity Broadcasting

any of those 4 are the ones id like to see, but hell, anything will do just as good... yeah