Live pics of Jorn (Jorn Land) 26may at Hawk rockbar in Norway

SWEEEEEEEET Photos!! Great Job and Thanks for sharing. Now back to Tess and her obsession with Jorn :lol: We'll stand next to each other in case one of us faints when Jorn starts singing!:p

Bad Girl Tess said:
Oh, YES!

My FAVORITE Jorn
Mercenary
Evergrey
Wastefall
Vision Divine
Savage Circus

Can't wait .... oh and Freak Kitchen in case Dub reads this ;)

You're just trying to get on my good side! :heh:
I thought Morty Black from TNT was playing bass, in that one pic, that dude looks WAY too young to be Morty....Is it him???
Awesome pics, can't wait til September!
It's going to be a great fest once again this year!

J-Dubya - Hopes Tess IS enjoying the Freak Kitchen stuff.....

thanx for the replys.Lots of questions here.What camera i use.I use a canon eos 10D whit 28-300 F:3,5-6,5 and 50 mm F:1,8.The settings are my customised settings.And i adjust them every time.Becose the light have different kelvin temp.I never use flash on live pics either.No Morty Black aint playing the gigs.Its a guy called Fredrik from the norwegian band Tommermenn.

Greets

Christian Reppen

www.christianreppen.com

Nice pics :)

And Tess.. LOL I don't even want to know what is going to happen at PP.....

my turn to puke now
:puke:

MetalSeamstress said:
Awesome pics! Also the ones on your site. What festivals are you going to soon? Are you going to try to make it to PPUSA???

........Cristen

If i had got the money.Or a magazine that cud pay the tripp etc etc.I would have gone to it.But i dont know yet.Maybe Wachen.

Greets

Christian R

kittybeast said:
Now back to Tess and her obsession with Jorn :lol: We'll stand next to each other in case one of us faints when Jorn starts singing!:p
Sounds like a plan chick!
Bear said:
Its not Dub you have to worry about!!!!:danceboy:
YOU I can handle ....
J-Dubya 777 said:
J-Dubya - Hopes Tess IS enjoying the Freak Kitchen stuff.....
LOL! It's Bear AND Dub you'll have to worry about!
I am enjoying the FK stuff, actually! Not my favorite but I do enjoy their music. It's definitely a change ....
I don't think I can handle both of you lunatics :zombie:

Bad Girl Tess said:
Sounds like a plan chick!
YOU I can handle ....
I am enjoying the FK stuff, actually! Not my favorite but I do enjoy their music. It's definitely a change ....
I don't think I can handle both of you lunatics :zombie:

Shuld i post the Circus maximus Pictures?