Live playlist...

Achernar

Ego-Boosted Southlander
Nov 20, 2001
Lvsitania Deluxe
www.perpetualflame.com
Anyone's seen Hypocrisy live lately? What was the songlist in the gig you saw? The reason I'm asking this is because I'm watching Mr. Tägtgren and mates this Sunday and I wanna know what songs will I headbang at!

yup - saw the london gig there the other week- rough setlist was-

Fractured millenium, don't judge me, public puppet, apocalypse, 4th dimension, penetralia, fire in the sky, until the end, destroted pleasure of- osculum, roswell, final chapter

Have it recorded too - as well as immortal that night ;)

John
Citastro@hotmail.com

London gig as above really, although some people were left confused about stuff such as were one song started and one finished.

Good gig, immortal were good as well, but no idea what happened to that opening act...

Hope they come back soon. They don't play the UK enough...

Oh, and that gibson is quite nice. Why they switch from the 7 strings they were using. Anyone know?

Maybe Peter just didn't have a 7-string on him, or possibly it could be a move to playing more stuff oriented on Catch 22.

Fractured millenium, don't judge me, public puppet, apocalypse, 4th dimension, penetralia, fire in the sky, until the end, destroted pleasure of- osculum, roswell, final chapter

yess i saw them yesterday and this was the line up....i was a litle bit fucked up cause they didnt played most of my fav songs...but what the hell...cant please them all

what about that 7-string-guitars anyway? what is the 7th string for? what is the tuning with a 7-string-guitar? anyone playing hypo-songs with his/her 6-string?
thx for answer, grtz Chriss

The tuning of the 7 string can be (I'm forced to use, because not my guitar) for example B-E-A-D-G-B-E, so there's one extra low string if you compare to a normal 6 string tuned to E. I play Hypocrisy songs (those I can) with my 6 string, which is tuned to C, just can't play along with the original. I hope you understand what I mean :). Correct me if I'm wrong.