Live shows

Saw Ringworm and Havok Tuesday night. Havok played a lot of songs from Time is Up, and only one song from their most recent album.

Saturday night there was a show combining the Warbringer/Enforcer tour with the Gwar lineup. Two venues, two stages, one ticket! Saw Toxic Holocaust, Sacred Reich, and Warbringer. A great crowd made for one of the best shows Warbringer has played in Vegas! T Next show is Slayer!

missed orodruin because they opened before two fuckin' local nobodies..bunch of bullshit

Pentagram was cool, Bobby is such a fucking goof though :lol:

Finally got to see one of the few bands that still remains on my 'absolutely have to see' bucket list last night: King Diamond! Needless to say, the show lived up to expectations. The King's vocals were spot on in a way I never actually believed would have been possible, and the rest of the guys were perfect as well. They totally killed it last night.

king diamond live tower theater 11-10-19.jpg

What is expensive?
In this Oz ticket pricing sucks. Next year Download Festival is $195 and Iron Maiden is about $175. We do get gigs in 1500 capacity clubs down to about $80 but anything in an arena or with the word festival in it is over $150.

oh yes, fuck a guy who doesn't take the falsehood of black metal so seriously, no? He should put on his satanic bathrobe robe and pretend that he burns a church down every morning before breakfast just to make all the fake and lulzy black metal bozos happy, no???
Crack is harmful. Leave it. You should join Abbath's band, since you make as much sense as he does on stage.

I'm going to see Malokarpatan tomorrow with three bands I've never heard before. Should've done more research, now there's no time to listen to all their shit. Hmpf, I guess I'll let them surprise me.

I saw Eyehategod last weekend and they were good fun even though I don't listen to them. Now I don't have tickets to any upcoming metal shows as I'll be travelling around regularly on undetermined dates in 2020. Mainly hoping I make it to Sacred Reich.

Finally got to see Cannibal Corpse this weekend. They fucking killed it, great show as expected. I think I either cracked or bruised one of my ribs in the pit, but it was worth it.

Reactions: zerostatic
slayerflamesbackdrop.jpg slayerinfernocross.jpg slayerinto1.jpg slayerintro2.jpg
Had a blast seeing Slayer Wednesday night! Killer setlist and loved the pyrotechnics! Primus and Ministry were solid support acts, a bit surprised they were on the final leg of the Slayer farewell tour.

Nile are touring here in April, hopefully the stars align and I can attend. Would be amazing to see those guys!

I'm glad there are still folk out there that haven't been burned out on Nile. I grew up in the heart of their early touring range and saw them so often in the late 90s/early aughts that they just bore me now. Not their fault. I overexposed them on the personal level, lol.