lol funny

Hi Constantine!
glad you thought that was funny....
its a slow time for me right now when my vox are peakin that nothing happining for me......
then I get hit with all these vocal task and its like build your self back up... wait nothkng ......build up nothing...
maybe I should just join a real life band and keep it up...
When I have nothing to to sing i am up to a pack a day not good on the ole rip chords.....

anywayz glad youy liked the link:)

:confused: :confused:

Sorry 7th....but what?!?
I really didn't understand what you were trying to say. Is it basically that you are trying to say you are not busy enough? ..cause I can take care of that. I put the 1 U Luv rough mix up for you.

I also have to tame a land done about 60%. I can make a mix for you for vox. Its just missing Addes intro chords and outra chords..but nothing that would affect your singing. Let me know. I plan on remixing this beast when I get the rest of Adde's stuff and Medsy sends me his dry tracks, but it'll keep you busy. That way I can get a final and karaoke version out about hte same time.

Lemme know. I'd hate for you to be bored...as i am swamped!:)

Alright,

When I get time later tonight I will begin work on the To Tame track. I gotta tweak the bass and drums to fit with what I have for guitars so far. Will Let you know when I post it.

Otherwise, you got 1 u luv 2 hate I assume? Its coming along! We will have a finished product soon I think!:D