lolololololol, I hate forgetting songs!

I always have strange dreams...and last night I dreamt about this thread, I dreamt that you said that when you were young your parents were listening to a lot of country music and that gave you a ''country music'' voice which is similar ro a radio voice.

I should defintely stop going on this forum and eating before going to sleep haha.

I always have strange dreams...and last night I dreamt about this thread, I dreamt that you said that when you were young your parents were listening to a lot of country music and that gave you a ''country music'' voice which is similar ro a radio voice.

I should defintely stop going on this forum and eating before going to sleep haha.

lol dude, it's definitely something your "eating" alright :lol:

Yeah yeah yeah, I tried :lol:

And Max, I'm flattered - but I resent the implication that I in any way can be associated with country music :D

i saw it last night haha
but i was pretty fucking stoned and i couldnt be bothered to post a reply

lol dude, it's definitely something your "eating" alright :lol:

Haha I don't take any drugs so...I was kind of drunk when I went to bed though, but even without taking anything I do strange dreams. Not long ago I dreamt that I was skateboarding and killing people with my skateboard...or another night I dreamt my uncle was washing my bath in an hospital jacket. :guh: I remember at least 2-3 dreams of this kind each week.

HOLY FUCK I JUST REMEMBERED WHAT SONG IT IS

http://www.myspace.com/risedeathmetal

This awesome band James engineered that reminds me of Vehemence in many ways, so I was close to guess them initially - specifically the song "Opus Requiem", where this riff is from. So we can close the book on this mystery and call it solved! :D

Last night, I dreamt about going to a bar with friends and Sadam Hussein was dancing on a table. I've started to write down all my dreams because they're just so fucking strange.

Sorry haha, no link at all with the subject ¯\(°_o)/¯.

i should make some stoned videos one day
i seem to be quite the oddball after a smoke

that or ill tell kian and lucy to film the next time i fall asleep and they start hoovering my hair so i can youtube it haha

I love this youtube clip. I want another episode. Marcus should have a show were he interviews guys from metal bands while stoned in his living room, then his mom interrupts them at random intervals.