London Motor Show 2008 [LOTS OF PHOTOS!!!]

<-Warheart->

† Fuck You Very Much †
Dec 24, 2005
England
I went into London today for the British International Motor Show. I didn't know what to expect at all, since I've never been to anything like this before but I was going because a friend from work wanted to, so I tagged along and brought my camera, knowing there'd be a few niiiiiice cars there that are featured on the British TV show, Top Gear.

I actually managed to take 600 photos of all the cars there, but I've picked out a whole bunch of my favourite ones. I also got to sit in some of them and got a few pics with those and some others that you weren't actually allowed inside, but next to, at least.

Chances are, I won't know the names of certain models but I know a few.

Okay, lets start:

e97jmc.jpg

6igo7o.jpg

25iarms.jpg

m76dmc.jpg

28st3sz.jpg

qp2o3r.jpg

2zzurdc.jpg

3590h6t.jpg

307nona.jpg

2eygaqe.jpg

1r9miu.jpg

5lykbm.jpg

ay3bsy.jpg

r08a6o.jpg

2z3oowh.jpg

So many awesome cars. I'd love to own this Lotus

2ryt3d3.jpg

:D

I went to a motor show in 2005(6?) in birmingham, and it was awesome. I got to sit in the ferraries and porsches :p

They had Ferraries here but they weren't letting you in, it was all sealed off with a bunch of others. You have to have some special pass to get it and like 1% of people had them.

And they didn't have any Porsches where I took all these, but apparantly they had one outside somewhere, alongside a yellow Lamborghini, which we missed because there was so much inside. My mum asked me to get a photo of one and it was like the only car that I didn't get. :erk:

Cool to know that you got the chance to, though!!

153tri9.jpg

The red ferrari is very nice, I'm loyal to the end to ferrari's home. Someday I'll get by my own a ferrari, it doesn't matter if it's the cheapest on the market, but I'll get one.

25iarms.jpg

this color is fucking amazing!!! If I ever get a custom guitar....it's gonna be this exact color. And my dream car would be the same.

m76dmc.jpg

shiiit son. talk about looking sleek!!