Lord Tim: Opeth show

Trixxi Trash said:
Did he impress you with really passionate open mouth left head turn keyboard player backing vocals too? :)

HAHAHA!

no, he actually is one of the word RPOMLHTBVMers EVER.

Fuck that was an awesome gig last night!!!! :headbang:

Opeth were so bloody tight. Mikeal's voice was spot on, both the growls and clean vocals. Fuckin amazing how he can do that. The setlist was great as well. From memory it was:

Masters Aprentice
Drapery Falls
The Moor :headbang:
Windowpane
In my time of Need
To rid the Disease
April Ethereal
Deliverance :headbang: :headbang: this one sounded fuckin A!
Blackwater Park

Demon of the Fall

Killer set played flawlessly! Mikael is a funny bastard as well. Saying that the band is influenced by a number of Aussie acts like masters Apprentice, ACDC, and Jason Donovan's first single :lol:

When introducing Blackwater Park he said that it is a head banging song done in 4/4. He asked if anyone knew what 4/4 meant, so he demonstrated. He got Martin Lopez to play a 4/4 beat on the drums, and then he said 'And if you add bass, it might sound like this' The the bass busted out into the Billie Jean riff for a few bars. haha. Classic.

Dungeon were awesome as well. First time I have seen them live. They are tight and fuck me 3 ways from Sunday, Lord Tim can sing! He hits the notes fuckin perfectly live. I was so impressed by his voice! Insanitys Fall was awesome with the sing-a-long part. I was doing the 'Whooooooaa Whoooooa' part as loud as I could. The new song sounded killer. The Art of War? The intro reminded me alot of the second song from Ride the Lightning. Similar duel guitar intro with drum beats behind. Sounded rockin :headbang:

Well done Lord Tim. Great show. Did you rate the Opeth gig? Were the guys cool?

I have no idea what his first single was I just like the Too Many Broken Hearts single lol. I'm a bit worried that you know his history so well :D

Then again I'm not one who should be worried about it. I had a patch of him on my battle jacket :headbang: