Lost The Flame

Everlost said:
Yeah man.. 80 BPM is some EXTREME double bass :wave:
And saying that Morbid angel is slowed down nu metal makes you the official idiot of the day. Congratulations. :Spin:

http://metaltabs.com/tab/4580/

Maybe i should have just said numetal, maybe some of their stuff is fast. But its the good old repetitive riffing that makes it the exact same bullshit as numetal. Just like most slayer also but thats super sped up.
argueing with facts makes you the official idiot of the day. Congratulations.

all this makes me wnder why IF ever left fredman anyway...anybody got any answers??..cos bergstrand has had some success too..maybe IF should try abyss next, eh?

Poof Daddy said:
http://metaltabs.com/tab/4580/

Maybe i should have just said numetal, maybe some of their stuff is fast. But its the good old repetitive riffing that makes it the exact same bullshit as numetal. Just like most slayer also but thats super sped up.
argueing with facts makes you the official idiot of the day. Congratulations.
i don't really post here anymore, but i have to just because i saw this shit and have declared that you are officially the BIGGEST DUMBASS I HAVE EVER SEEN. MA NU-Metal? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i love how you came to that conclusion, not by listening to any actual morbid angel, but by going to metaltabs.com and finding the simplest tab you can find, assuming that the complexity of the tab decides what is nu-metal and what isnt, not how the music actually sounds. and you know whats hilarious? THAT ISNT EVEN AN ACTUAL "SONG"..... ITS AN SOUND EFFECT/INTERLUDE TRACK. DUMB FUCK. you never listened to it. you've probably never heard more then 2 seconds of MA in the first place. oh i forgot, Opeth's "My Arms Your Hearse" is nu-metal because of the interlude track "Madrigal", its really SIMPLE!!!! OH MAN! NU-METAL! hey, since posting tabs and how complex a fucking guitar tab LOOKS is the end all be all of what is nu-metal and not, how about this? http://metaltabs.com/tab/3882/ .does that look like nu-metal to you? oh and i forgot thats an actual song, not a FUCKING INTERLUDE TRACK.

fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and FUCK YOU. dipshit, moronic, piece of shits like yourself are the reason i left this community in the first place. occasionally ive checked back to see if there was anything that would be worth it for me to stay after all, but every time i just see more typical asshole metalhead-bullshit. and you, YOU, are simply the nail in the coffin. i cant believe the LOW that some of you have hit.....

Everlost said:
Check out some more songs by Morbid angel.. or just stick to your Power metal or whatever you listen to... but comments like these don't make you look very smart..
IF is NOT a trend band...at least not yet...

I originally didnt like STYE at all, but now it grew on me, but its like if I'm in a mood for in flames, I dont think of STYE, its like im in the mood for the album, not the band.
I downloaded a video of a show(3-6-03) and seemed pretty good, they only played like 2 tracks from STYE, they didnt play behind space, but they played episoed 666, and they did a cool version of cloud connected, with a slightly difference chourus chord, minor I believe, sounded black metal..
My sweet shadow was the closing track, and.. it was awesome, with Björn playing the lead, I kinda expected it to be prerecorded.
Played clayman, excellent, even tho it was their "sellout" album.
Played only for the weak, nice mood change from clayman, oh they played trigger and system, kinda down sides of the show.
Played quiet place, but this time Björn did NOT do the electronics parts, I thought he would..so it wasn't all that great knowing how simple the song is, no reason why he shuoldn't have played it, not like it's too hard to play, since he played guitar on my sweet shadow(after TQP) why not quiet place?
After that was colonly, then my sweet shadow, which owned.
If their next album was full of my sweet shadow, I wouldn't feel bad liking in flames(I like them, but knowing numetal kids like the album kinda makes me pissed, I mean they aren't fucking good enough to listen to in flames).
anyway.. psst.. its on suprnova..
Surprised they didnt play friend..that song is pretty respectable in flames material. :headbang:

Calm down sunlapse its okay. Nice to see you around again. i only occasionaly drop by. I stick to the Nevermore board. They crack my shit up there.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Calm down sunlapse its okay. Nice to see you around again. i only occasionaly drop by. I stick to the Nevermore board. They crack my shit up there.

Well the guy deserved I think. I am tired of this well such and such band sold out bullshit. How about you?

It is Driving me fucking nuts! I just listen to what I like now. If its trendy I could careless.
:cool:

I used to participate in that kind of garbage too. Not anymore.

Moloch said:
I originally didnt like STYE at all, but now it grew on me, but its like if I'm in a mood for in flames, I dont think of STYE, its like im in the mood for the album, not the band.
I downloaded a video of a show(3-6-03) and seemed pretty good, they only played like 2 tracks from STYE, they didnt play behind space, but they played episoed 666, and they did a cool version of cloud connected, with a slightly difference chourus chord, minor I believe, sounded black metal..
My sweet shadow was the closing track, and.. it was awesome, with Björn playing the lead, I kinda expected it to be prerecorded.
Played clayman, excellent, even tho it was their "sellout" album.
Played only for the weak, nice mood change from clayman, oh they played trigger and system, kinda down sides of the show.
Played quiet place, but this time Björn did NOT do the electronics parts, I thought he would..so it wasn't all that great knowing how simple the song is, no reason why he shuoldn't have played it, not like it's too hard to play, since he played guitar on my sweet shadow(after TQP) why not quiet place?
After that was colonly, then my sweet shadow, which owned.
If their next album was full of my sweet shadow, I wouldn't feel bad liking in flames(I like them, but knowing numetal kids like the album kinda makes me pissed, I mean they aren't fucking good enough to listen to in flames).
anyway.. psst.. its on suprnova..
Surprised they didnt play friend..that song is pretty respectable in flames material. :headbang:
actually, lots of ppl already know IF dunt like to play their new songs at shows...and i feel clayman was so not their sellout album, STYE was..cos very few STYE songs appeal to veteran IF fans. and i dun think IF dare to release crappy nu-metal shit..their too good fer that and nu-metal shitheads dun deserve to listen to their shit(thats why their not a trend band)..whatever IF release nxt, lets hope they know what théy're doing and lets just listen to other metal releases till then, like sonata's reckoning night, the haunted's revolver and (coming soon) DT's character shall we..

Yeah Im getting to that point cause I love Killswitch engage and COB and alot of people say they are a joke and they suck and well I dont think so and I lsiten to all sorts of BLack/melodeath/thrash and I dont think Im a poser so yeah I really dontcare about that sold out shit. Its different if you just write really bad cliched songs but just because somebody writes something with some melody and pop doesnt necessarily make it sold out or pop culture.

Doompiper said:
actually, lots of ppl already know IF dunt like to play their new songs at shows...and i feel clayman was so not their sellout album, STYE was..cos very few STYE songs appeal to veteran IF fans. and i dun think IF dare to release crappy nu-metal shit..their too good fer that and nu-metal shitheads dun deserve to listen to their shit(thats why their not a trend band)..whatever IF release nxt, lets hope they know what théy're doing and lets just listen to other metal releases till then, like sonata's reckoning night, the haunted's revolver and (coming soon) DT's character shall we..
If you look at the tab it's sad, to a see a band(although with diffence members) that wrote "behind space" resort to this shit.
Play behind place, then the new stuff, its appealing.
I think the album is ok in small doses.. but I don't dare play an old in flames album, then the STYE.

yeah me too...insearch for i and dial 595-escape sound kinda-like the old if we know...and this is staring to turn into a gd thread..