Luca is out...

Nightmist

Cuore Rossoblù
Jul 13, 2003
Sardinia,Italy
Visit site
It's not official yet, but it just seems Luca Giovagnoli is not in the band anymore. There were some rumors about it, they have been kinda confirmed since he didn't play in the last gig Novembre did in rome some days ago. I repeat, it's not official yet but a lot of people in Rome's scene knows it, moreover Luca is not in the top friends of the band on Myspace. I dunno what to say, he seemed a nice guy and a good player, probably something went wrong :(

I don't want to be mean, but, wouldn't it be more interesting if we let the band share the news of whats going on? FUD makes their reputation worse, if you know what I mean...

i know what you mean, i didn't knew if open the discussion or not, but in the end i did it since i thought it was an important news about the band. Moreover i said very clearly that it's not official yet, so maybe it's not true.

ok some fresh news, the guy who played the bass in the last two gigs in a friend of them, not the guy from stormlord. I dunno when they will do a official news but Luca is not in the band for sure now.

Yes, in fact from the live clip you posted in the other thread of the bootlegs, I've noticed that the guy at bass is not the one from Stormlord. I have to tell you that now I feel much more relieved :lol:. If there's a band I don't like, I've never liked and will never like is Stormlord and I think I'll have such a big sleep this summer at Gods of Metal during their set, before the great mess begins on Saturday, the 28th of June. The only thing I liked from the past gigs of Stormlord live, was a cover from 'Vittra' of Naglfar.

By the way, I hoped that Novembre would've posted something about the bass-player on their space, while noticed only a post about politics here in Italy :Smug: No comment from my side. I only think that it should be kept away from the music.

Usually i don't like when politics and music collide too, in this case i just think it was a let out by Carmelo, afterall it's normal to want to share our feelings. If it was made for merely propaganda it would have been different, but this is not the case IMHO.

Getting back to the topic, Novembre always had a little problem with updates, dunno why. If You notice their last update on the official site is from ages ago too o_O

P.S.
did you hear that Giuseppe singed in a song of the new stormlord album?

Really? Maybe I read it somewhere, but forgot it and haven't listen to that song.
By the way, Giuseppe had already marvellously sang even on 'Secession makes post-modern music' of Klimt1918.
And even more in tune than Carmelo :lol:

Errr, not trying to disrupt the fun, but in these days of technology and being Giuseppe an awesome producer, It would be laughable if there was any melodic vocal line that wouldn't pass through an 'auto-tune' plugin. I'm not trying to discredit Giuseppe talent, he sure sings better than I do for sure, but... I wouldn't think of anything else.