Lycanthia appreciation thread/Fanboi thread

What's the matter Nathan? Cat got your tongue?

What's the matter Mr Pratt? Bugs got your tongue?
creepshow-movie-poster.jpg

What's the matter Nathan? Cat got your tongue?
Look who suddenly wants a confrontation when it's fought from behind a keyboard :lol:

It's hardly a case of a cat getting my tongue Peter. Plenty of other people have pointed your astounding fuck-up out to you already, and if you won't listen to them you surely won't pay any attention to me... aghreed? [edit]agreed* ... Freudian slip :saint:[/edit]

Look who suddenly wants a confrontation when it's fought from behind a keyboard :lol:

Hmm. Maybe I'd be better off busting in to threads that have nothing to do with me, making veiled, noncommital insults and then scurrying away again. Definitely a better way. And hey, mate, if you don't want an argument...try not starting one.

Plenty of other people have pointed your astounding fuck-up out to you already, and if you won't listen to them you surely won't pay any attention to me... aghreed? [edit]agreed* ... Freudian slip :saint:[/edit]

Haha yeah alright, good effort mate. :loco:

I love the word play, its magnificent.

Hmm. Maybe I'd be better off busting in to threads that have nothing to do with me, making veiled, noncommital insults and then scurrying away again. Definitely a better way. And hey, mate, if you don't want an argument...try not starting one.
Sorry, I missed the big lock and key with the "no entry unless you're me" sign.
To PM it goes...