Lycanthia to play Under The Blue Moon festival

StephenSLR

Oct 11, 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.lycanthia.com
Unlike other years, this Under The Blue Moon festival line up, as you can see, is full of Dark Metal bands.

For those that don't know Under the Blue Moon is the biggest Gothic/Pagan event in Australia and The Sando has been taken over by Metal for UTBM!

2 Storeys of Metal!

Metal DJs Downstairs, bands upstairs, stalls & lots of prizes.

NEWS TO HAND

The venue will not have the extension ready in time and audience capacity will be limited.

Get in early, tickets available from Le Cabinet des Curiosities, Raven Clothing (Canberra), Gallery Serpentine or BUY TICKETS ONLINE

UTBM.jpg

s

Just to let you all know. I bumped into a few people last night and they showed me tickets they had bought to this show.

They got in early telling me the renovations at The Sandringham will not be finished in time for this gig.

In other words the room will still have the same audience capacity as before.

The last time we played there it was our own show, not as huge a line up this one and we almost had the place full.

My advice would be to get your tickets early, there is no guarantee there will be any available at the door on the day/night.

s

Just realised I'll be in Sydney that weekend, am definitely keen to head down. Would love to see Nevetherym again, as well as quite a few other bands there for the first time. Fingers crossed I can make it, and get in.

hey I'd really like to come see Lycanthia again - just wondering if you guys know what time you will be playing cos I have to work the next day and don't want to stay up late! Please say it's early!

ooh thanks for letting me know the time that you're playing! maybe I'll just have to be really tired at work the next day ;p