Lydian Sea

www.lydiansea.com

Thank you very much for your kind words about the band!!
Please check out the web site and Myspace page.

Drop a line and say hi!!!!

All the best brother!!!
Andrew Fortunski

I thought this was some sort of über fail reply-plot to advertise a band, but then I noticed the OP was from 2003. Haha. For that I had to check your band out and I have to say you sound like Platitude (that's a disparagement) but you don't suck (that's a compliment).

Edit: Actually I'd go as far to say you sound a little like Symphony X at times.

Well I appreciate your feedback good or bad. We've never had a comparison to Platitude but I do love Silence Speaks. I thought it was a great CD!!!

We get a Fates Warning comparison a lot but I don't get that at all.

Again thanks for the feedback, no we don't suck (I know you didn't say that) but we've worked very hard over the years to get a good reputation.

If you think were worth mentioning, than please pass the word around. That would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again and all the best!!!

Andrew Fortunski

I'm sure a lot of people here would like your band if they listened to your myspace samples. You're better than a lot of the bands that get recommended here.

Hey PHANTO, I appreciate that. Please help and spread the word. Word of mouth is huge here and any help from you and whoever would be great!!!
Do you own any of our releases? We have four now.
2 older CD's were just released on RETROSPECT RECORDS.

proulxski---I have no idea what KWTF'er is. Forgive my ignorance but please explain...

Andrew Fortunski

Hey Wander,

Thanks!!! ALOT!!!

I really appreciate that man!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Andrew Fortunski