Magazine buyers - Find any Vehemence in them yet?

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
The magazines with our new cd promotions usually come out slowly but surly, just wondering if anyone has seen any ads worldwide in their magazines. Let us know post which magazine and what issue you found Vehemence in.

I believe there was an advertisement for the new cd in the latest edition that I bought of metal maniacs. Ill check and let you know when I verify it.

Well I checked And theres a small advertisment for your new album on along with the metal blade 20th anniversary party. Your album is right beside cattle decapitations. I also remember seeing something on your last album in another issue of this magazine to. Anyways this is metal maniacs july 2004 it has hypocrisy, dismember and my dying bride as the main features on the cover.

I actually don't much like BWBK. Their news is always about 2 months outdated. I've seen them post tour dates in the news section that ended about a month before the issue first hit the shelves. The layout is alright. A vehemence interview always helps though!

I guess To the Taste song was on the BWBK comp disc, latest issue? Anyone know? Look forward to see us in these magazines soon, pick them up when you see us in them! Support your zines and magazines!

Revolver Magazine - Full-page color Split w/ BTE, The Heavils, Disillusion, Vomitory, tags Unearth album & Ozzfest

Metal Maniacs - 1/3 page color

Explicitly Intense - ½ page color
Chord - ½ page color
Goldmine - ½ page color
Highwire Daze - ½ page b&w
The Edge - ½ page color
AMP - ½ page color -
Unrestrained! Magazine - ½ page
Automatic Magazine - full page
Harder Beat - ½ page -
Keeper Magazine - ½ page
Prick Magazine - ½ page