Manowar fans need only Apply.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
I have Into Glory Ride, Hail To England, Fighting the World , and Kings Of Metal, but I have nothing past that and was wondering what newer albums of theirs is the best from 90 to 2005???

I love the songs Outlaw and House of Death and were wondering if their respective albums were any good as well? Or what your thoughts were from any of the albums. Is Battle Hymns any good??? I think i can get a copy for 8 bucks new and was just wondering??

Any advice is greatly appreciated and anyone who says Manowar is a joke can suck my balls. :D

eh, the album with House Of Death isn't very good...Warriors Of The World. The album is pretty much half good, half crap.

You forgot their debut "Battle Hymns" !! for me by FAR their best album, real metal as they used to make in the 80's, later albums are pretty much crap as for what I heard of them, they definitly need to grow up now in my opinion, the viking/warrior thing was cool in the 80's, now they need to concentrate on making another great record iso of the "kings of metal" image building...

Oh yeah, wach out with ball-sucking promises, seems lots of Metal-fans are outing lately :D

GET THEM ALL!!!! They are all worth Having!!!! My Nephew was born to the Warriors of the world album and I dont care who else doesnt like it it is a Triumphant album!!! as is Louder than Hell!!!!

JonnyD said:
GET THEM ALL!!!! They are all worth Having!!!! My Nephew was born to the Warriors of the world album and I dont care who else doesnt like it it is a Triumphant album!!! as is Louder than Hell!!!!
Shut up JD , you are just confusing him.... :D

Thanks for the suggesions guys. I picked up Dawn of Battle, Louder than Hell , and I went to this little hole in the wall place that had original recordings of Battle Hymns and Sign Of the Hammer on One cd for 9 bucks, so i bought it, well its great accept one fact they ran outta cd room at the end and left off GUYANA CULT OF THE DAMNED!! I was bummed but still happy to get ALMOST all of both recordings on one album for nine dollars, oh well such is life. The other 15 songs on there all kick ass.

MANOWAR has never put out a bad record.
...been listening since "Into Glory Ride"......
Have to disagree here ....

Wha? wanna fight about it?!?!?! :loco:

Yes , if needed
sa40.gif

ZoMb!M@N said:
that's your opinion dude ... we'll agree to disagree o_O
okay, I can live with that ;)
BTW, welcome !!! you'll see we agree and disagree alot, but you are on a hell of a good board here :headbang: